Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Cry to description of autism, get autism diagnosis later

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
It's not that much of a story but I remember that I had bought some comedy comic books and on my 2nd or 3rd reread I saw that it said 1€ of the purchase went to autism support projects, so I decided to read the back, thinking "wtf is autism?" and it described what it is. Then there was a message about what an autist would say to society, "help me understand", "we can live a life just as fulfilling as yours, but different" (this was a major bluepill but that's not the point of the thread). So I started to think how much being an autist would suck and I absolutely bawled my eyes out in the privacy of my room.

Fast forward to 17 years old and I find out I'm autistic according to two psychologists.

I guess the moral of the story is just that you can't really empathize with something if you haven't experienced it. In the back of my mind I knew something was going wrong at the time (still is) so the realization of "shit, this condition blows" only hit home because I had suffered from it all along.

Most psychologists are in the art of quackery.They will swear by oath that you have a million diseases and all you have to do is buy these *pills* and be treated by a fellow,friendly therapy centre(by friendly they mean the owner also owns that centre).fuck those faggot.fuck those fucking faggots

Only fellow autistcels can relate to the pain of being autistic

when i was younger i wanted to be autistic tbh to have some explanation to my social retardation

To piggyback on your story, when I was a kid I took karate lessons. There was this kid (I remember his name but won’t use it) who was odd but I couldn’t really pinpoint why. He could talk but rarely did, didn’t really seem to connect with any of us and have friends. But he also wasn’t retarded. Wasn’t till many years later I learned what autism is and was like oh that’s what he had!

too long to read