Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cruzcuck wants to donate his inheritance to Parkland victims

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
http://www.providencejournal.com/zz...hool-shooter-donate-my-inheritance-to-victims

"Nikolas Cruz wants the victims of his Valentine’s Day rampage at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and their families to choose a charity to receive any money he’s got coming to him, his lawyer said Wednesday.
He doesn’t want any money from his mother’s life insurance policy or any other source of income, defense attorney Melisa McNeill said.
“He would like that money donated to an organization that the victims’ families believe could facilitate healing in our community,” she said."

This isn't going to get him any sympathy from the jury(he can't even fucking do anything with the money, it's not enough to afford private legal representation for the length of a trial and he'll be in prison for the rest of his life anyway). This just means he cucked out and is crying for the sweet innocent little stacies who sent footage of their last breaths to chad on snapchat. Of course he's a normie low IQ fag but at least stand up for yourself ffs.

At least chads and stacies are dead.

To be fair, it's very likely this is all the lawyer's doing.

Is he schizo or just retarded.

I'm not sure if it's his or the justice system's WILL

trying to avoid death penalty? he should have killed himself right after, like even if you get out of prison one day what sort of life is it you'r gonna have

trying to avoid death penalty? he should have killed himself right after, like even if you get out of prison one day what sort of life is it you'r gonna have
He has tons of female fans...

I would honestly murder people to have that.

He mogs us badly though, you have to be 5/10 and young to get female fans like the Boston Bomber or ER.

holy FUCK
he probably got forced doing this shit
there is no fucking way

https://www.tumblr.com/search/cruzer(must have been the personality)

holy FUCK
he probably got forced doing this shit
there is no fucking way

You have a point but he could have just told his lawyer no and it wouldn't have affected the trial. Honestly he would be better off just low-key sabotaging his defense team and getting the death penalty. Why he wants to live in max-security prison for the rest of his life is beyond me.

http://www.providencejournal.com/zz...hool-shooter-donate-my-inheritance-to-victims

"Nikolas Cruz wants the victims of his Valentine’s Day rampage at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and their families to choose a charity to receive any money he’s got coming to him, his lawyer said Wednesday.
He doesn’t want any money from his mother’s life insurance policy or any other source of income, defense attorney Melisa McNeill said.
“He would like that money donated to an organization that the victims’ families believe could facilitate healing in our community,” she said."

This isn't going to get him any sympathy from the jury(he can't even fucking do anything with the money, it's not enough to afford private legal representation for the length of a trial and he'll be in prison for the rest of his life anyway). This just means he cucked out and is crying for the sweet innocent little stacies who sent footage of their last breaths to chad on snapchat. Of course he's a normie low IQ fag but at least stand up for yourself ffs.

At least chads and stacies are dead.

This is some 4 dimensional chess shit, I think this is like his final way to fuck with them, in some way he'll still have a continued impact on the lives of his victims because they'll be spending his money.

definitely took the advice of his lawyer

Wait, so lets accept the fact that he's only doing this to appear more favorably in court -- how exactly does this change his verdict at all? Either he gets sent to jail for the rest of his life or he gets the chair, he can't really weasle his way out by doing kind things.
Is his Lawyer just trying to cope with the fact that he's defending a mass shooter by making that mass shooter do some charity bullshit like this?

Exactly I would take the death penalty in a flash. Also I would laugh at the victims families while in court and mock them. After all you would have nothing to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back