Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cruz did it because his mother died

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★
nothing to do with incel

Can close the case on this asshole

Yeah he wasn't incel but he had incel-tier looks.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Doesn't even make sense

he did not have incel-tier looks, he was an average looking white guy

He wasn't incel as in "he got rejected by tons of women/raged about it."

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Besides his ears, he looked like an average white kid.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Reading all them the information about him, there is nothing to suggest he was incel, or real incel anyway

what we do learn is that his mother died very recently which clearly was catalyst for today

Cuck-Damage said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Reading all them the information about him, there is nothing to suggest he was incel, or real incel anyway
what we do learn is that his mother died very recently which clearly was catalyst for today

He was a troubled little dumbass, that's what he was. Fuark him, I have zero sympathy for him.

Source? Also, he is still incel unless he had a girlfriend at some point.

I don't care why, I'm just glad he did it.

QuantumDummy said:

Average white guy = incel in this day and age boyo

universallyabhorred said:
Source? Also, he is still incel unless he had a girlfriend at some point.

Supposedly he had a Oneitis but cant confirm

I feel his pain, but he shouldn't have allowed himself to be captured alive.

Well I somewhat must take back what I said

I mean, he did do it on Valentines day

surprised the other incels here didn't defend him much

RREEEEEEEEE said:

That is literally the definition of incel. Involuntary celibate.

another moral fag trying to tone police the forum

he looked like his name wouldve been burt

Cuck-Damage said:
nothing to do with incel

Can close the case on this asshole

He literally worshipped ER to a degree...

Cruz was reportedly expelled from Marjory Stoneman Douglas over disciplinary issues. Jordan Jereb, the leader of the “Republic of Florida” white identitarian militia, told AP on Thursday that Cruz took part in some activities with the group, but “acted on his own behalf” in the school attack.

Jereb also said Cruz had “trouble with a girl” and believes it wasn’t a coincidence the attack was carried out on Valentine’s Day.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Ear plastic surgery would have fixed his shit up to normie tier.

For StBlackOps2cel's sake, CRUZ IS NOT WHITE HE IS A JEW-SPIC HYBRID, HE LOOKS LIKE A MESTIZO WITH SEMI WHITE FEATURES(faint red hair and lightish-greenish-brown eyes)

BigGhey said:
For StBlackOps2cel's sake, CRUZ IS NOT WHITE HE IS A JEW-SPIC HYBRID, HE LOOKS LIKE A MESTIZO WITH SEMI WHITE FEATURES(faint red hair and lightish-greenish-brown eyes)

Jew? wtf. Really? I know he's a spic but I didn't think he was a Jew.

Not average with those ears and that face. Shit-tier looks.
But even if he was average, average means incel in this day and age. 20/80 rule is in effect, 80% of desirable femoids get passed back and forth between 20% of guys, who happen to be Chads.

Someone like Cruz could possibly looksmatch with a shit-tier femoid if he was lucky, but he wasn't. He had a oneitis that he stalked, but there was no indication he was getting laid.

It's not necessarily what set him off (but his choice of targets suggests that it was); however he was definitely an incel.

it was multifactorial
1. he was incel but not truecel
2. he was making IRL threats & edgelord comments on youtube before his mom died
3. but his mom's death probably tipped him to action
4. what's this half-jew/half-spic shit? he was adopted
5. on that note, adopted children have a higher rate of behavioral problems (partly genetic in origin)

Nikolas Cruz, who confessed to being the gunman in Wednesday's deadly Florida school shooting, according to his arrest affidavit, claimed to authorities that voices in his head told him how to carry out the ambush that left at least 17 people dead, ABC News reported.

Law enforcement sources referred to the alleged voices as "demons," according to the outlet, and said Cruz, 19, claimed that they told him what he needed to do to launch the deadly assault.

Pagerino said:
QuantumDummy said:
Average white kid = Incel
stupidest thing I ever saw

average ethnic = trucel

average white guy = noncel or fakecel

Suicel said:
Nikolas Cruz, who confessed to being the gunman in Wednesday's deadly Florida school shooting, according to his arrest affidavit, claimed to authorities that voices in his head told him how to carry out the ambush that left at least 17 people dead, ABC News reported.
Law enforcement sources referred to the alleged voices as "demons," according to the outlet, and said Cruz, 19, claimed that they told him what he needed to do to launch the deadly assault.
A bunch of bullshit to get him in a mental hospital instead of prison

UncannyValley said:
Suicel said:
Not bullshit

what he heard were the crying souls of incels.is users and all incels everywhere urging him to carry out the attack

And so he obeyed

Cuck-Damage said:
UncannyValley said:
Suicel said:
Not bullshit
what he heard were the crying souls of incels.is users and all incels everywhere urging him to carry out the attack
And so he obeyed
We were the instigators!

top tier thread, keep em coming

I call bs on your reason - yes maybe his mom dying worsened his mental state but usually what triggers the school shooting are female that might be involved,

And this just came in that shows it was because a breakup and his ex gf found a new guy (we all know how difficult it is for someone incel looking to find a new partner after a fluke like he had):

[font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Florida Shooting Suspect Reportedly Became Violently Jealous After Break-up[/font]

[font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]According to a new report from BuzzFeed News, three students who knew Nikolas Cruz, the Florida school shooting suspect, said they reported him to the school administration for threatening them after Cruz’s ex-girlfriend broke up with him and started dating someone else.[/font]

[font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It was just three days ago that Cruz reportedly walked into Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School — from which he had been expelled in 2017 — and killed 17 people in what is being called one of the deadliest school shootings in American history. While Donald Trump responded to the massacre by scolding students for failing to report Cruz, the three students who spoke to BuzzFeed confirmed that they reported Cruz for violent behavior.[/font][/font]

[font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]YahooLIFESTYLE[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Florida Shooting Suspect Reportedly Became Violently Jealous After Break-up

undefined
Amanda Arnold
The CutFebruary 17, 2018

undefined
According to a new report from BuzzFeed News, three students who knew Nikolas Cruz, the Florida school shooting suspect, said they reported him to the school administration for threatening them after Cruz’s ex-girlfriend broke up with him and started dating someone else.
It was just three days ago that Cruz reportedly walked into Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School — from which he had been expelled in 2017 — and killed 17 people in what is being called one of the deadliest school shootings in American history. While Donald Trump responded to the massacre by scolding students for failing to report Cruz, the three students who spoke to BuzzFeed confirmed that they reported Cruz for violent behavior.

The three students were Dana Craig, Matthew Rosario (Craig’s boyfriend), and Enea Sabadini, the latter of whom began dating Cruz’s ex-girlfriend in late 2016. According to screenshots provided to BuzzFeed, under a now-deleted Instagram account, Cruz messaged Sabadini, “Im going to watch ypu bleed,” and, “iam going to shoot you dead.” Sabadini and Cruz also reportedly got into two physical fights, which Rosario, Craig, and one anonymous source reported to the school.
Cruz also allegedly threatened Craig, who knew Cruz because her ex-boyfriend was friends with him, and Cruz briefly dated her friend. Craig said she received violent Instagram messages through Cruz’s ex-girlfriend’s Instagram account (she believes Cruz was sending the messages), which she recalled for BuzzFeed.
“I’m going to get you and I’m going to kill you because you took this person away from me,” she remembers them saying. “I’m going to kill your family.” Craig told BuzzFeed she reported Cruz to the school’s head of security.
[/font]
[/font]
[font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Read the full report, which includes screenshots of messages between Cruz and Sabadini, [/font][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]here[/font][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif].[/font][/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/florida-shooting-suspect-reportedly-became-211952028.html[/font][/font][/font]

you are cucktear faggot who shouldn't be posting here.

You are a troll

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Are you really an incel

RREEEEEEEEE said:

If you think he was bad does that mean you are not ugly?

ArtoriasWolf said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
If you think he was bad does that mean you are not ugly?
I am way uglier than him, he's actually not ugly in the mugshot; he looks better. In the picture he was captured, though, that was very incel-tier.