Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Crush said no”

Bluepilled cuck been getting friendzoned for years and still hasn’t cut off that bitch yet, jfl
Honestly, he deserves this. If I were rejected by a girl, I would simply cut off any contact with her.
No reason to be her slave.

"On the bright side, it wasn’t bc she doesn’t like me."

copium overload

Being friends with foids has to be the funniest meme. How are you so cucked?

He’s got no male friends? Anyway he’s going to learn the hard way. I would hate that for my childhood.

What a Stacy, playing the game early and securing a betabuxxer for after the cock carousel when she inevitably gets in to college. Kinda based ngl, I'd do that if I was a foid.

What a gay faggot I hope he dies

"She told me “maybe next year”. I’m going to wait every second of that."

kek

I can't blame him, he definitely fell in love, but with the wrong specimen.
That bluepill won't work for too long, at some point he'll figure out what's going on and probably get the blackpill at the end.

Now its time too carefully take head off and play with it teehee (in videogame )

If you only knew how hard it is to forget your crush, especially if you haven't interacted with other women afterwards.
You won't forget her even if she gets married.