Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cruelty is with us.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The world is the cruel and merciless place to unattractive males. Whether you want or not you will experience only cruelty.

So be to the world as it is to you.

They thought that incels were broken enough and they could be pushed deeper down to hell by forse and intimidation by loneliness, ridicule, and hounding.

To think so was mistake that came from their arrogance. We have become as brutal and merciless as this world has been to us.

If God was real he would've already drowned us all in a great flood.

They thought that incels were broken enough and they could be pushed deeper down to hell by forse and intimidation by loneliness, ridicule, and hounding.

To think so was mistake that came from their arrogance. We have become as brutal and merciless as this world has been to us.
They did make a big mistake thinking they can keep us down. All our rage gathered together is like the spirit bomb from dragonball z. We're just waiting until it's big enough so we can release it.

They did make a big mistake thinking they can keep us down. All our rage gathered together is like the spirit bomb from dragonball z. We're just waiting until it's big enough so we can release it.
Yeas.

Don't become brutal and merciless, don't become like them. Ignore them, be separate from them but don't let your thoughts linger on anger and destruction. Focus your energy on spreading the blackpill truth and helping your fellow incels. Your anger towards them is unproductive but channeling it into a force for good will bring many benefits to like-minded people and other sufferers of inceldom.

Don't become brutal and merciless, don't become like them. Ignore them, be separate from them but don't let your thoughts linger on anger and destruction. Focus your energy on spreading the blackpill truth and helping your fellow incels. Your anger towards them is unproductive but channeling it into a force for good will bring many benefits to like-minded people and other sufferers of inceldom.
Fuck you cunt. I would like to put your head on stake

If God was real he would've already drowned us all in a great flood.

Noah was on mount ketsh during the flood. later, in aftermath of a strong earthquake, no house left standing. survivors crossed the river and climbed up slopes and established village of khynalyg. seashells and fossilized remains of fish discovered in this region located at 2300 meters above sea level prove that the area had been under water in the past.

Khinalug, Khinalugh, or Khinalig (Azerbaijani: Xınalıq; Khinalug: Kətş; also rendered as Khanaluka, Khanalyk, Khinalykh, or Khynalyk), is the worlds oldest village going back to the Caucasian Albanian (Arran or Arhan) period.
The Arabic was ar-Rān. In the Avesta, Arran is compared with with Airyana Vaego (Homeland of the early Indo-Aryans).

Kohanim are regarded as male descendants of biblical Aaron.

Last edited:
Indeed.

I've realized that I must stop pursuing or having feelings for females. I don't want to hate them either. I must ignore them. I must reach a point in which I'll look at a female like one loks at a flip-flop on the ground. Feel nothing.

:soy: IQ being good are you fucking kidding me .
I've realized that I must stop pursuing or having feelings for females. I don't want to hate them either. I must ignore them. I must reach a point in which I'll look at a female like one loks at a flip-flop on the ground. Feel nothing.
You lie

The world is the cruel and merciless place to unattractive males. Whether you want or not you will experience only cruelty.

So be to the world as it is to you.

I am a very cruel, evil man unless I’m on my ADHD medication. It forces me to feel anxiety and regret towards certain things.

CHOose the right path

This is basically what I do in life. I actually stopped thinking about women at all. They occupy less than 1% of my thoughts at this point I just stopped caring and just have trouble basking in the crippling loneliness and depression.

This is basically what I do in life. I actually stopped thinking about women at all. They occupy less than 1% of my thoughts at this point I just stopped caring and just have trouble basking in the crippling loneliness and depression.
How did you do it?