Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crows and conures are good pets

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I want cat friend.

Having a pet is a good cope.

more loyal tahn foids

I wish I could have crow pet, they're my favorite animal. How the hell would you go about taming one though?

I wish I could have crow pet, they're my favorite animal. How the hell would you go about taming one though?
If you interact with them enough they will learn on their own. They say even kids can train them.

Sounds like a bad omen, they will probably attract death towards me

I used to want a parrot

If you interact with them enough they will learn on their own. They say even kids can train them.

I'd have to find myself in a position where I could do that. Do you mean, like just feeding a random one you'd spot outside? Not sure how it'd work out.

I'd have to find myself in a position where I could do that. Do you mean, like just feeding a random one you'd spot outside? Not sure how it'd work out.
You can buy them but they have to come from Africa, because the cucked laws make it illegal to own an american one.

You can buy them but they have to come from Africa, because the cucked laws make it illegal to own an american one.
Damn so that crow will probably rob your house

Just looked up the laws where I live... It's pretty much the same as American ones, that sucks.

Just looked up the laws where I live... It's pretty much the same as American ones, that sucks.
Catch a crow from the street and raise it anyway. No one will find out.