Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion crowded gyms

kaijicel

kaijicel

Officer
★★★★
How do you guys deal with all these people at your gym? I try to ignore them but idk doesnt work that well

seeing all those women and couples makes me want to just go home and not workout, even though i like the feeling of working out and obviously the results

my gym is constantly full and its so fucking annoying everything is always taken and people always stare at you even though I'm not even loud or anything. Then the normiefag sits on the 1 damn cable in the gym for 12 sets and fucks around. I always go in the morning if I can.

my gym is constantly full and its so fucking annoying everything is always taken and people always stare at you even though I'm not even loud or anything. Then the normiefag sits on the 1 damn cable in the gym for 12 sets and fucks around. I always go in the morning if I can.
yh i went in the morning when i could, but now i have a fulltime internship so its hard

luckily i work from home so if its not busy at work, i can go workout 1.5 hours, so only 30 min outside my break

so fucking annoying everything is always taken and people always stare at you even though I'm not even loud or anything.
this is the worst part for me man

If it’s very crowded it’s easy to grope foids
( in gta V!!! )

If it’s very crowded it’s easy to grope foids
( in gta V!!! )
prison speedrun

imagine all those steroidheads white knighting her, i would stand no chance

go at a different time or just find another gym that doesnt get as busy

How do you guys deal with all these people at your gym? I try to ignore them but idk doesnt work that well

seeing all those women and couples makes me want to just go home and not workout, even though i like the feeling of working out and obviously the results
I go very early in the morning so that there is barely anyone there

go at a different time or just find another gym that doesnt get as busy
this is the only gym nearby that is 24/7, there is another one that says they will be 24/7 soon. but they have been saying that for more then 6 months lol

and different time is hard like i said above, i can ofc go at night but then i cant take pre workout

also i dont like to wait, i just wanna workout as soon as possible

I go very early in the morning so that there is barely anyone there
i tried that, waking up at 5 am and stuff, but i just dont have energy while working out, doesnt matter how much pre workout i take or how much i sleep

I don't go to the gym. I would rather nap and watch TV.

Workout at home.

I usually go in the evening and that seems to be the busiest time. I've heard the gym I go to isn't as busy in the morning but I'm never up that early and if I am it's because I have other things to do.

I usually go in the evening and that seems to be the busiest time. I've heard the gym I go to isn't as busy in the morning but I'm never up that early and if I am it's because I have other things to do.
Same