Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CrossFit CEO resigns after telling staff: 'We're not mourning for George Floyd'

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-

What was the controversy?
In reply to a public health body saying racism was a public health issue, Greg Glassman tweeted on Saturday night: "FLOYD-19."

He also called an affiliate "delusional" for questioning why CrossFit had been silent on the killing in Minneapolis.

According to Buzzfeed, hours before posting the fateful tweet, Mr Glassman had told gym owners on a private Zoom call: "We're not mourning for George Floyd - I don't think me or any of my staff are.

"Can you tell me why I should mourn for him? Other than that it's the white thing to do."

Jfl normies are sheep who demand others to be sheep
full

Over for the west tbh

The main reasons why he had to quit :

1. Adidas AG, which owns Reebok, also issued a statement confirming it was ending its relationship with CrossFit.

2. Four-time CrossFit Games champion Matthew Fraser praised a colleague for disaffiliating from the company, while Olympian and three-time CrossFit Games champion Tia-Clair Toomey said she was "incredibly saddened, disappointed and frustrated" with Mr Glassman's comments.

3. Icelandic CrossFit athlete Katrin Tanja Davidsdottir also posted screenshots of Mr Glassman's tweet and email, and said she was "ashamed, disappointed and angry".

noooo! you must worship and mourn the death of tyrone!! otherwise you lose your job :soy: :soy: :soy:

So oppressed by the system that it demands worship of dead nogs. jfl

Only assholes crossfit, so consider it karma

Stupid fucker doesn't know the first thing about PR. Why would any gym partner with a brand if that means losing part of their clientele?
Only assholes crossfit, so consider it karma

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back