Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cropping

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
A dangerous new trend is about to develop in Poland, Europe's inceldom capital.

Cropping - sexual intercourse in a public, yet discreet place, especially referring to Cropp apparel stores;
to cropp - to have sexual intercourse in the aforementioned circumstances.

My cousin, a 15yo foid (barely legal by Polish standards) had a conversation with me recently, introducing me into the vibrant world of cropping, which she practiced herself. While being a 'chaste' girl to that point (having 5 boyfriends, jerking one off at age 14, which is under the age of consent here), she recently switched from random communicators that don't prioritize looks to Badoo, where she's found a 17yo chadlite, a 6' loaded fag with sexual experience. She quickly proceeded to have a date with him, having him come 25km from his hometown, where they had a date in a shopping gallery when she 'couldn't believe that she did it' and fucked with him in a Cropp cloakroom.

Why Cropp? Their stores, at least of the regional variety, have long, plastic doors that can be locked from the inside and are more spacious than the usual cloakroom. Go into a cloakroom for disabled people, and it's a perfect place to have sex discreetly when you don't have a place to stay. She probably isn't the first one, and she has already told her friends about the thing, so it's only going to get viral from there.

She proceeded to have two more dates, fucking in a Cropp cloakroom every time. Thankfully, a based foid manager noticed something ain't right the third time and knocked on the door and forced them out, threatening to call the police if they show up again :feelsbaton::dab:

She then jerked him off in a public cinema :lul::lul::lul:

This is what we've never got, boyos. Just fucking lol if you aren't cropping in 2020. This is the absolute state of degeneracy now.

cropps me

Disgusting. They can't even help to keep their hedonism out of sight of the public. Keep that shit in your bedroom.

Screen shot 2016 05 07 at 5 09 59 pm

They call it "dogging" in the UK. But the Czechs have been doing it for years.

I HATE how I read all of that
:reeeeee:

If I could cropp I would cropp

didn't read tbh

This should be tagged suicidefuel FUCK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsohgod:

This is extreme degeneracy, i hope she gets an std (in the minecraft diseasecraft mod)

Poland is beyond saving

Poland is beyond saving
Yes.
This should be tagged suicidefuel FUCK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsohgod:

This is extreme degeneracy, i hope she gets an std (in the minecraft diseasecraft mod)
Well, it's my cousin and she says 'but I love him and he's the only one tehee' :lul: :lul: :lul: but she deserves whatever the world will send to get.

And well, I didn't want to make this title long, but it is suifuel as a matter of fact.

Imagine a girl fucking you in public out of sexual excitement and for fun. Meanwhile I just don't want to need to go to bed alone

The life of normies is a Rollercoaster:feelscry:

Why are poles so degenerate?

Good post.
Also Chad for being told all of this.

Absolutely brutal. I have a lot of clothes from Cropp btw I bought them when I was 14 and still wear them because I didn’t grow since then.

Bbbbut muuh based Poopland...

Also Chad for being told all of this.
:feelstrash:
Bbbbut muuh based Poopland...
Yeah, I probably should do a thread debunking the 'based Poland' myth. It may have been true a few years ago, as the generation that just turned 18 is mostly virgin girls, often waiting for marriage for sex and behaving all-round well.

This isn't the case for people younger than 16. They're the generation that was raised by TikTok, Musically and Tinder, eventually growing to be the most degenerate generation out there. They're on the same level as the US degenerates, if not worse, due to the cultural shock and the fact that being a slut is fashionable among girls listening to Billie Eilish.

This is what chad gets solely by getting better genes than you. He needed no effort for this, no "self-improvement", just by the virtue of winning in the gene game.