Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Croatia Country full of Chads and Stacys

I

Inceloutcome

Banned
-
Croatia a land full of Chads and Stacy’s.
It‘s a poor country.

It's over for croatiancels. Gotovo je. @San Salvador

The homeland of Saint Modric:heart:
1 format43

all of Southern former Yugo seems like this. that's why sub8 Serbian men fuck tiny Albanian girls. the war was never over. LOL

And Serbia has even more Stacies than Croatia, but less Chads tbh

Either way, over for Yugoslavcels

Could it be that in poor country’s the good genes are more important than the Money.
Otherwise I can’t explain why this small country is full of chads and Stacy’s...

Croatia a land full of Chads and Stacy’s.
It‘s a poor country.

LMAO faggot, you're utterly wrong on the Chad part. The only places that can be described as "full of Chads" are cities with at least 20 000 residents, like Poreč. In my class, only 30% of boys are legit Chads/Chadlites. The rest are NTmaxxed and footballmaxxed normies and would-be truecels.

You're not wrong on the Stacy part, though. One girl in my class legit has a psl 7/10 face, another 10/10 eye area, and another literal anime titties.

my white blonde hair blue eyed cousin is marrying a fucking ethnic shit fuck Croatian chad. cant even go to family events now

my white blonde hair blue eyed cousin is marrying a fucking ethnic shit fuck Croatian chad. cant even go to family events now
Is he from Slavonija or a major city? A lot of people there look suspiciously Arab :feelshehe:
Does he get pussy regularly?
(my prediction; yes, moneymaxx is the key to every foids heart )
He's adored like a God here. What the fuck do you think?

a lot of people I hate on social media defend them. its one place meta-political extremists disagree on things. its too complex.

If Saint Modric doesn’t win it all for us in 2022 I’m going to rope instantly.

Brutally mogs the hell outta me
If you're getting mogged by Saint Modric, it's over! :feelsbadman:
Does he get pussy regularly?
(my prediction; yes, moneymaxx is the key to every foids heart )
His wife looks very good, if he had not been a world-famous rich footballer he would never have had a chance with her.