Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Criticism of noodlewhores is considered incel talk

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
After all most red pillers think that nobody can fail with noodlewhores however they fail to see us hapacels and rice else point of view on this matter

red pillers are faggots ascending with 2/10 gooks and thinking there fucking chads

hapas do well in aisan ngl, i think even er got matches in korea

red pillers are faggots ascending with 2/10 gooks and thinking there fucking chadsView attachment 245989
hapas do well in aisan ngl, i think even er got matches in korea
An Elliot Rodger literal look alike is a kpop star in Korea right now. And people doubted me for saying that ER was volcel for not moving to asia despite being bullied in the west.

Filipnas have nice skinny bodies but their faces :feelspuke:

An Elliot Rodger literal look alike is a kpop star in Korea right now. And people doubted me for saying that ER was volcel for not moving to asia despite being bullied in the west.

He could have ascended even in the west with his nice car and semi-decent looks. He kept going after plastic bitches.

bro he got like 5 matches, and is really a fucking aspie, he could've looksmaxxed but his pheno was cucked, and he was infatuated with stacys, he didnt like aisan womenat all, if i was him i would've just kpopmaxxed
He could have ascended even in the west with his nice car and semi-decent looks. He kept going after plastic bitches.
nah there was a experiment conducted in italy and he got like 1 match with a fat negress

Maybe, if he moved out of chadifornia.
bro he got like 5 matches, and is really a fucking aspie, he could've looksmaxxed but his pheno was cucked, and he was infatuated with stacys, he didnt like aisan womenat all, if i was him i would've just kpopmaxxed

nah there was a experiment conducted in italy and he got like 1 match with a fat negress
Yeah, which was what i said in my post, elliot could've kpopmaxxed and debut in some stupid band
EMuaZlSW4AETjdD.jpg:large

this dude literally looks like ER and is a kpopstar RIGHT NOW

Yeah, which was what i said in my post, elliot could've kpopmaxxed and debut in some stupid band

he mogs er but that is a fruading pic and has better collagen, i think of my curry buddies on looksmax who is nepali ( looks rice cos of mongol and tibet breeding in that area) got matches with white girls when cleaned up his collagen and got a kpop hair cut, if your a rice just kpopmaxx ngl

All criticism of women in general seems to be considered "incel talk." If you criticize women online, no matter how civilly, chances are you'll be called an incel. Normies use "incel" as some sort of insult.

he mogs er but that is a fruading pic and has better collagen, i think of my curry buddies on looksmax who is nepali ( looks rice cos of mongol and tibet breeding in that area) got matches with white girls when cleaned up his collagen and got a kpop hair cut, if your a rice just kpopmaxx ngl
Too bad I look more like a cro-mangon than a rice but kpopmaxx is very legit for rice

Too bad I look more like a cro-mangon than a rice but kpopmaxx is very legit for rice
haha same bro, i dont even look curry i get mistaken for being an abo

Wtf, what's his name?

Not worshipping fodis is incel talk nowadays

I hate noodle whores.
They only want chad
full