Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Critical thinking is necessary here is something for you guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Elaborate on what it is so we have reason to download

Elaborate on what it is so we have reason to download
Tldr: is a course about logical fallacies or when the brain absorbs certain information and discredits a huge portion of it. Its a good course overfall and there is an ebook within it as well

Tldr: is a course about logical fallacies or when the brain absorbs certain information and discredits a huge portion of it. Its a good course overfall and there is an ebook within it as well
Seems interesting, thanks!

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: I'm too low IQ for this shit.

tbh sometimes more knowledge is worse. you end up having knowledge having so many possibilities that you do not know which to pursue. Wisdom is being to apply knowledge well and effectively and for that you need have less knowledge in some cades

I don't know how to torrent and I don't want to get malware:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
https://www.bittorrent.com
download this install it and click one of the torrent links
tbh sometimes more knowledge is worse. you end up having knowledge having so many possibilities that you do not know which to pursue. Wisdom is being to apply knowledge well and effectively and for that you need have less knowledge in some cades
this knowledge helps you understand classify and dismiss the bad knowledge from the good knowledge

People also need to learn to criticize themselves just as well as everything around them. Introspective retrospectives is key.

Gonna download in a couple hours.

Also didn't read