Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cristiano Ronaldo paid £3500 to have sex with a 17 year old.

A

Arab

Banned
-
NINTCHDBPICT000005095646.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo denied claims of romping with teen prostitute, 17, at centre of Silvio Berlusconi’s ‘bunga bunga’ sex scandal seven months after Las Vegas ‘rape’

Seven years ago the £100m superstar denied allegations that he paid for sex with Karima El Mahroug in a Milan hotel room

Is this important ?
I hate soccer fags tbh.

She looks 32. Ban fakeup now.

Its over for soccercels

I an America he would be deemed a child molester and pedophile, in Europe he is just a normal male.

I guess "groupies" aren't really a thing these days. Maybe social media makes it so that even rich model-tier physique athletes need to use "professional" women who won't be clingy.

I an America he would be deemed a child molester and pedophile, in Europe he is just a normal male.
In the UK there’s guardians of the north who arrest people having sex with 14/15 year olds

Oh come on, that's bullshit. But still... another Chad bites the dust :feelzez::feelzez:

God this bitch is ugly

In the UK there’s guardians of the north who arrest people having sex with 14/15 year olds
can’t catch yew fockkin a woman of natural age innit

Why would he need to pay for sex?

dont see any problem with this tbh

Based but cucked at the same time

This guy, paying for sex?

1531237614_920268_1531238159_noticia_normal.jpg

Imagine believing what a woman says, and then imagine believing a woman who is a prostitute on top of it.

Burgerland is stupid tbh.

Chadnaldo is untouchable to roasties.

I always ask myself why do people like those have to pay to fuck someone. The girl doesn't even resemble a teen, she looks like in her 30's.

Is this important ?
I hate soccer fags tbh.
actually Ronaldo in his youth looked like low tier normie and could post here. With his hard work he got fame, status and money to looksmax. For me its more motivational but yeah here are mostly people who think in 0/1 system.

She looks twice of her age.

16-17 maybe? I admit, the older you get the more it becomes a bit immoral eventhough girls can be fully grown by 14.
I think if they’re 18 you can bang then even if you’re several decades older than them

I always ask myself why do people like those have to pay to fuck someone.

They don't. It's her word against his. I'll say it again, it probably didn't happen.

She looks 30 lmfao

i have no idea why he allegedly paid her. When you have the looks, money and status of Chadnaldo, you are a god amongst men. You shouldnt need to pay anyone, ever to have sex. Bitch should have paid him tbh

over for world famous football cels

average day for a soccer player lets go play some pedoball

I hate football!

I don't like seeing balls get kicked!

Daily reminder that this guy paid surrogates to have his kids. His fifth kid iirc was the only one born from a relationship. Sounds extra based to me.

Lol ( laughing out loud ) she is ugly af. Call me volcel but i wouldn't, she looks like a grandma despite only being 17. @Napoleon de Geso would you fuck this femorloid?

How much is a ticket to Europe again? One-Way ticket

NINTCHDBPICT000005095646.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo denied claims of romping with teen prostitute, 17, at centre of Silvio Berlusconi’s ‘bunga bunga’ sex scandal seven months after Las Vegas ‘rape’

Seven years ago the £100m superstar denied allegations that he paid for sex with Karima El Mahroug in a Milan hotel room

Always thought that dude was a fag. Fuck him.

Lol ( laughing out loud ) she is ugly af. Call me volcel but i wouldn't, she looks like a grandma despite only being 17. @Napoleon de Geso would you fuck this femorloid?
Would bang for 35

she looks a lot like him, or like other masc footballers

scary shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back