Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cripplemaxx gets foid to spongebathe him

RichardRobert

RichardRobert

Greycel
I'm surprised I haven't seen this on IT yet

Attachments

• cripplemaxx.png
    cripplemaxx.png
    832.7 KB · Views: 135
i’ve seen this channel before. Foid probably has some sadistic fetish in mogging and emasculating genetically inferior men, loves a man to be completely dependent on her and allow her full control over his life.

The fact that she's able to parade around like this shows how soft this planet has become. A guy has a strange twitch and suddenly he's unfuckable, meanwhile another guy is sentenced to a wheelchair for life and the foid gets away with literally getting paid to be with him. Normies call her a saint, I call her a disgrace.

i’ve seen this channel before. Foid probably has some sadistic fetish in mogging and emasculating genetically inferior men, loves a man to be completely dependent on her and allow her full control over his life.
She’s virtue signaling, no way she finds him attractive

she gets paid

Brutally mogs me.. I can't even get a girl to talk for more than 30 seconds with me.. actually I am lucky to get 5-10 seconds nowadays before the girl leaves.

Do you really think she's not fucking Chad behind his back?

She's gotta be. Filth like her "need" to be sexually satisfied and there's no way she's getting her fill from someone like him.

Never bought this shit for a second.

Good theory tbh

People in relationships like this have "arrangements"

"My wife has needs, I allow her free reign to have them satisfied, I love her"

If exposed and confronted, they'll immediately go from pretending that the relationships was normal to being defensive and saying - "who are you to define what a loving relationship is for everyone"

These people have open relationships, and the men accept it because how else will they get companionship, its their tradeoff, its that or be lonely for the rest of your life

The fact that she's able to parade around like this shows how soft this planet has become. A guy has a strange twitch and suddenly he's unfuckable, meanwhile another guy is sentenced to a wheelchair for life and the foid gets away with literally getting paid to be with him. Normies call her a saint, I call her a disgrace.
Based

is this fake?

She’s virtue signaling, no way she finds him attractive
I hate her for what she’s doing to him. Like you said she does not find him attractive. She’s scum.

It's probably just an open relationship. I feel so bad for the guy, like legit imagine him huddling in a corner while his wife fucks men in his own house :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: