Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cringefuel post I found on cuckit by a Anime sexhaver

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8738

I have never watched this anime in my life and I don’t know why it recommended me this. But I digress
IMG 8737

These are headcanons. Ik what headcanons are from tumblr.

Reading this made me want to dip my balls in acid and drag them through a line of broken glass. Reading this post was worse than my father’s abuse and genuinely made me want to blow my head off. I am more of a victim than junko furuta.

Remember this guy is having sex and ur not.

If sex isnt important, then why do normies talk about it 24/7 ? I swear to god, its unreal how many sex related memes there are on Cuckstagram, one of the reason i deleted this retarded app

Last edited:
literally a shitposting sub

If sex isnt important, then why do normies talk about it 24/7 ? I swear to god, its unreal how many sex related memes there are on Cukstagram, one of the reason i deleted this retarded app
They just stupid and ignorant

If sex isnt important, then why do normies talk about it 24/7 ? I swear to god, its unreal how many sex related memes there are on Cuckstagram, one of the reason i deleted this retarded app
Real