Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy (Cringefuel) Jestermaxxing normcuck tries to get unghosted

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
D65BFF99 1B8B 4367 9B52 7DC27D5831E4

it was already over when she was taking hours to reply, you know modern foids have their phone glued to their hands in current year. he was taking hours because he was trying to not seem desperate and match her response time but then the true thirst came out

As soon as the second message gets ghosted, its over.

God, his efforts only get more pathetic as it goes on. The cringe made my stomach uneasy.

It's over if foid doesn't talk to you first.

He thought the cute boy she mentioned was him haha.

Little does he know her phone blows up every 10 seconds from the dozens of hot guys she is texting.

Look at her low effort replies.

62723BCC 792B 42DF 84FD 4718B1ED38EF

@SergeantIncel can you confirm?

Even I was nowhere near that bad

JFL even in my bluepilled days I would laugh at this shit

If women are not the ones doing the first move, its over

Wtf is wrong with those faggots?

I don't why the dumb bitch says "what the fuck" at the end, obviously he wants some sort of response pertaining to why she hasn't been responding and is being increasingly autistic to spark some sort of reaction.

People attack our social skills but foids literally just abruptly ignore dudes without any stated reason.

it was already over when she was taking hours to reply, you know modern foids have their phone glued to their hands in current year. he was taking hours because he was trying to not seem desperate and match her response time but then the true thirst came out
true
He thought the cute boy she mentioned was him haha.

Little does he know her phone blows up every 10 seconds from the dozens of hot guys she is texting.
haha he thought he was a male model haha

Just talk to women bro

What a fucking dumbass loser. He doesn’t realize she has dozens and dozens of options and don’t need to ever consider his sub 8 dancing monkey ass.

Cucks, when will they learn?

Cringe tbh. Cucks when will they learn.

I can guarantee you he's a 5-6/10 Male.

r/tinder is filled with messages from cucks like this. and when i posted there that guys need to stop wasting time crafting lines longer than few words cuz theyre not gettinglaid anyway and just validating women i got dovnwoted into oblivion

:feelshaha::feelskek::lul:
At least he is not some incel with all that hate, right?

Post more jestermaxxing genetic duds
I'm starting to enjoy it

lol what a soyboy male