Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy cringe post i found

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
translated: a "real man" doesn't care about being a cuck supporting hypergamy for foids

amount of likes is suifuel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240902_215829_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240902_215829_Facebook.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 48
What none of you want to understand is that here, what defines a man or not is a woman, because indeed, in the sexual market, it is the woman who decides, and who offers herself in demand of a Chad.

Being a man, under the analysis of the scientific blackpill, is to be as attractive as possible to supposedly produce the best offspring. In this case, this is just gaslighting. A woman can easily access dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of men if she wants. Thus, Chad, the only one who can truly be redpilled, is smart enough to use roasties as a fucktoy and then, apply for low bodycount or young foids in concurrent and lasting relationships.

The worst part is not this foid, manipulative by nature, but all the men who fall into the trap, because, indeed, this is just an incendiary statement that seeks to fuel the reaction.

Social media, the greatest cancer in history.

What none of you want to understand is that here, what defines a man or not is a woman, because indeed, in the sexual market, it is the woman who decides, and who offers herself in demand of a Chad.

Being a man, under the analysis of the scientific blackpill, is to be as attractive as possible to supposedly produce the best offspring. In this case, this is just gaslighting. A woman can easily access dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of men if she wants. Thus, Chad, the only one who can truly be redpilled, is smart enough to use roasties as a fucktoy and then, apply for low bodycount or young foids in concurrent and lasting relationships.

The worst part is not this foid, manipulative by nature, but all the men who fall into the trap, because, indeed, this is just an incendiary statement that seeks to fuel the reaction.

Social media, the greatest cancer in history.
Totally. Everyone who thinks like this will turn himself into a betabux at some point. Except for chad who doesn't care about a woman bodycount since he's the one raising those numbers and as you said can eventually get a virgin by the time hes finished slaying

Probably: a cuck.

nvm i actually found the answer by based ethnic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240902_223429_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240902_223429_Facebook.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 12
translated: a "real man" doesn't care about being a cuck supporting hypergamy for foids

amount of likes is suifuel
A real man doesn't care about any bs that contains what "a real man has to do".
Fucking cucks. Shut the fuck up.

A real man doesn't care about any bs that contains what "a real man has to do".
Fucking cucks. Shut the fuck up.
Hope you're not talking about me. I just found this post randomly and thought it would be fine to post it here.

Translation she wants a Betabuxxer cuck to provide for her when she`s used and abused

Hope you're not talking about me. I just found this post randomly and thought it would be fine to post it here.
I'm talking about cucks and fucking foids who say such nonsense.