Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Cringe memory from my 20s

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I was in a club (cringe enough) and drunk. When I’m drunk I get very outgoing, friendly and low inhib. Sober I’m complete opposite. I was there with some friends and later in the evening another friend showed up with one of his female friends who I had met previously.

So I’m drunk and feeling good I see them walk in. Go up to my friend and give him a drunken bro hug. Then think we’ll she knows me through him so we’re friends and I go to give his friend and hug and she recoils in disgust as if she was being raped and tortured by the ugliest man on earth.

Even drunk they are able to sense your true personality. Brutal.

Reminded me of my first job and the chadlite jokingly told one of the Beckys she should give me a hug and she had the same reaction. "eww no"

How tall were you when you tried hugging her? She could probably tell you have an awful personality.

Even drunk they are able to sense your true personality. Brutal.

Reminded me of my first job and the chadlite jokingly told one of the Beckys she should give me a hug and she had the same reaction. "eww no"
I won’t even mention this was ages ago when I was much younger and better looking. Imagine if I tried that now I would end up in jail.

Last edited: