Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cringe: Inceltears is defending high T

W

wasbas

Greycel
He is part of the most powerful military, strength and endurance, also carrying his own groceries. Can't be low testosteron.
ZJFOCaa.jpg

Yeah I'm sure military members are posting on incelqueres.

I was in the Marines. There were plenty of guys there who joined to compensate for their low-T. I was pretty much a normie compared to some of the other people I saw. I instantly dismiss anyone who brings up their military experience to prove any point not related to the military itself. Hated that shit when I was in, and I hate it now.

Being in the army does not require you to have high T lol.

There are faggots and trannies there now.

Crustaciouse said:

exactly. Why are we even entertaining this?

You know someone joined the army to compensate when he brags abou it like this

Only Appalachian hicks and losers join the US military, lol enjoy the Afghan bullet fag, join your friends in the ground see if CEO Goldbergstein over at Exxon's gonna care.

only low test cucks sign up to fight for israel

"Wait... what?"
He is in disbelive that anybody could even attempt to say that he is low T, just cause of his military service? I anyways don't get the military cult in the US

Crustaciouse said:

Military members are extremely susceptible to being cucked while they're on tour and I imagine they must have developed advanced coping mechanisms that would be useful in a subreddit dedicated to stalking and harassing incels.

Being a military =/= not being an incel. The same ting with being in law enforcement, and the same goes for being in the gym. This is 2017.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
only low test cucks sign up to fight for israel

True that. Most wars are fought for the Jewish, Zionist establishment. I remember a Jewish neocon cuck (Bill Kristol) ridiculing White American men for refusing to fight in the Iraq War

Natural testosterone is low testosterone. Fucking lol @ anyone arguing about this.

im a high t incel

testosterone literally has nothing to do with anything. although if you're low t, you at least look non-threatening.

Oh he's one of those "tough military" guys.

Low T guys are recruited in the military so that other high T hunks can fuck them, specially when they operate in the middle east.