Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "Cringe incel rant "

Brutal ricecel trying to convince women to reject the dickpill

Brutal pillspitter

Ledditor soycucks are probably the types to date noodlewhores, not very shocking

As a person blesed with a larger penis, i can say that i'm not drowning in pussy because believe it or not, most women are not whores who care only about the size of someone's dick.

nothing new here

As a person blesed with a larger penis, i can say that i'm not drowning in pussy because believe it or not, most women are not whores who care only about the size of someone's dick.
Goyim

Lies Liar GIF

Shush you, you can't say that, you're ruining his logic and victim fantasy.

"Most of the girls I've dated didn't care about size, saying bigger made sex painful and not enjoyable. Less than a quarter of them were "size queens" who thirsted after well hung guys. And that's fine for people to have a preference. Some guys only date girls with big breasts/butts/etc. Penis size is definitely a stigma men have to deal with in modern culture, but let's be honest, women have to deal with a lot more on that front."

tenor.gif

larp

Trve, face and height are above all. I seriously doubt women could reject chad just because he's a dicklet

Steve Austin What GIF

Big dick is almost useless if you are below average in almost every other category

Trve, face and height are above all. I seriously doubt women could reject chad just because he's a dicklet
That depends on the extent of his defiency in endowment. Having a micropenis is a death sentence obviously. There are also other fine print details too. A chad with a bigger than average dick would probably be stable to keep the same girl coming back for more.

Typical reddit humblebrag kek also funny how many didn't even notice you copied it from the reddit comment section in the OP

Typical reddit humblebrag kek also funny how many didn't even notice you copied it from the reddit comment section in the OP
:feelsthink:

Rare non-low IQ incels.is user

"Most of the girls I've dated didn't care about size, saying bigger made sex painful and not enjoyable. Less than a quarter of them were "size queens" who thirsted after well hung guys. And that's fine for people to have a preference. Some guys only date girls with big breasts/butts/etc. Penis size is definitely a stigma men have to deal with in modern culture, but let's be honest, women have to deal with a lot more on that front."

tenor.gif
What a pile of bullshit :feelskek:

20% humblebragging

Zy41crcx61d51