Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel criminal chad got treated better then mentally ill me

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
so i was at mental health today sitting waiting on the case manager to talk to me. so im there waiting 35min and i see sees doing nothing. i ask "miss could we go through this process im kinda feeling iffy". she gives me this condescending, ewww you ugly face. "look rigo im in the middle of something. just play on your phone or something". so i wait another 20 min until this scummy looking criminal chad walks in. i was there beause i was having a crisis while chad was there on a court order. anyways she looks over to us and her faces lights up looking at this tall, fit chiseled criminal chad. "hi you must be new! i'm stacy. are you chad?" i try to interject but she shot me down with some "hes here on a court order". i can't even hate on chad he was a nice guy he saw i was paranoid and scared and helped me calm down but man i bet if i was better looking or not such a gremlin i'd get better help. there been so many instances where i see other mentally ill people get treated better then me just cuz they are attractive.

even tho i was first there the bitch still chose him 1st even though he wasnt in a hurry
so i had to wait another hour while she processed him

Imagine commanding that much respect and adoration from women just for existing. All women want is a Chad to fuck, a normie to cuck, and an incel to kill.

I have really gotten to hate people working in service due to this behavior. I've tried telling myself to respect people in these positions for the hours they put in, but this trash is abhorrent.

so i was at mental health today sitting waiting on the case manager to talk to me. so im there waiting 35min and i see sees doing nothing. i ask "miss could we go through this process im kinda feeling iffy". she gives me this condescending, ewww you ugly face. "look rigo im in the middle of something. just play on your phone or something". so i wait another 20 min until this scummy looking criminal chad walks in. i was there beause i was having a crisis while chad was there on a court order. anyways she looks over to us and her faces lights up looking at this tall, fit chiseled criminal chad. "hi you must be new! i'm stacy. are you chad?" i try to interject but she shot me down with some "hes here on a court order". i can't even hate on chad he was a nice guy he saw i was paranoid and scared and helped me calm down but man i bet if i was better looking or not such a gremlin i'd get better help. there been so many instances where i see other mentally ill people get treated better then me just cuz they are attractive.

even tho i was first there the bitch still chose him 1st even though he wasnt in a hurry
so i had to wait another hour while she processed him
You should quit going to that place and find other doc preferably a male. It's funny how Chads often turn out to be nice people.

You should quit going to that place and find other doc preferably a male. It's funny how Chads often turn out to be nice people.
my old doctor refused to treat my mental illnes. there no private psychiatrists in the area (very small town), and in the hospital they'll just dope me up and send me outta town to be zombified. its the only place where i can get medicated when my pills arent working(with a shot)
I have really gotten to hate people working in service due to this behavior. I've tried telling myself to respect people in these positions for the hours they put in, but this trash is abhorrent.

there are some good ppl in the service but as you know ugly incels have it extra worse.

Imagine commanding that much respect and adoration from women just for existing. All women want is a Chad to fuck, a normie to cuck, and an incel to kill.

it hurts so much cuz its true

my old doctor refused to treat my mental illnes. there no private psychiatrists in the area (very small town), and in the hospital they'll just dope me up and send me outta town to be zombified. its the only place where i can get medicated when my pills arent working(with a shot)
Sorry bro. It's so sad that most of us incels here are so badly forced into the present circumstances that we can't move away from it.

Staceys cause mental illness with their bitchery and then treat it in the worst way possible.

Beautiful and absolutely true sentence string.

Imagine if the genders were reversed?

Yes...Well, such is our society. Femoids refuse to kowtow to non-Chads, so this is the result...

An ethnic male with depression will always be less than a White Chad with depression.

JG

GJ

JWG

56702185 2211317565625838 3774088471388356608 n

JK

Greggory

Didn't need that fake shit anyway,foids are worthless subhumans

Last edited:
Don't bother with that shit unless they force you . Therapy is scam.