Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cried after seeing my face.

Z

Zvrathustra

Greycel
Posted this on .org and my friend told me it'd be better to post it here since more people will relate and because normies flooded that site. Here is the link for the original post too so you can read the reactions. https://looksmax.org/threads/cried-after-seeing-my-own-face.846270/

I just cried for the first time in a long while after inspecting my face, i look so disgusting. I saw my face in my front camera and had a mental breakdown. I’ve hated what i look like since i was 8. I got bullied for my nose and it only got worse from then. Why would God curse me with this subhuman flesh prison. I seriously want to kill myself but being religious i fear hell. I don’t want to leave my house anymore out of shame. Everyone always judges me, my classmates, people in the bus, people at work etc. These insecurities dont stem from lack of social life or hobbies, i have like 4 friends and i read a lot and do muay thai so telling me to go outside or “touch grass” is cope. I recently read notes from underground and I relate a lot to the underground man, im a mouse man who retreats into his hole and spites the world. My suffering is a result of my self consciousness and consciousness of the world. I wish i was never blackpilled, normies seem to be so happy. Im better than them because im aware of the world but i also feel so much inferior to them for they are alive while i am not. I’m a coward and a subhuman i wish my parents never reproduced. It’s not even about women anymore its about not being nauseous when seeing my own reflection. I feel like im looking up at the world from a dark pit that i cant escape out of. I am smeagol in his cave. I don’t really expect anything beside “kys” from this post, i just had to let it out. Words cant describe my suffering so this post wont even do it justice.

Last edited:
IMG 8084

He is right ngl, get low inhib

Cocaine hookers gambling beer tobacco - there are no better copes

Im too conscious to ever become low inhib. Also read my response to him.
I dont need to read that you will just find excuses excuses excuses and cry on internet, go outside grab some wodka cigs orange juice and show them who the real Joker is

I dont need to read that you will just find excuses excuses excuses and cry on internet, go outside grab some wodka cigs orange juice and show them who the real Joker is
Ill just post my response then lol: "“It’s not even about women anymore its about not being nauseous when seeing my own reflection.” i dont care for shallow sex with whores, and i would never validate their whorishness with money. I dont even consider prostitutes human."

+ intoxicants are self destructive copes.

i get it

this is me

Relatable I do my best to avoid mirrors at all times.

Posted this on .org and my friend told me it'd be better to post it here since more people will relate and because normies flooded that site. Here is the link for the original post too so you can read the reactions. https://looksmax.org/threads/cried-after-seeing-my-own-face.846270/

I just cried for the first time in a long while after inspecting my face, i look so disgusting. I saw my face in my front camera and had a mental breakdown. I’ve hated what i look like since i was 8. I got bullied for my nose and it only got worse from then. Why would God curse me with this subhuman flesh prison. I seriously want to kill myself but being religious i fear hell. I don’t want to leave my house anymore out of shame. Everyone always judges me, my classmates, people in the bus, people at work etc. These insecurities dont stem from lack of social life or hobbies, i have like 4 friends and i read a lot and do muay thai so telling me to go outside or “touch grass” is cope. I recently read notes from underground and I relate a lot to the underground man, im a mouse man who retreats into his hole and spites the world. My suffering is a result of my self consciousness and consciousness of the world. I wish i was never blackpilled, normies seem to be so happy. Im better than them because im aware of the world but i also feel so much inferior to them for they are alive while i am not. I’m a coward and a subhuman i wish my parents never reproduced. It’s not even about women anymore its about not being nauseous when seeing my own reflection. I feel like im looking up at the world from a dark pit that i cant escape out of. I am smeagol in his cave. I don’t really expect anything beside “kys” from this post, i just had to let it out. Words cant describe my suffering so this post wont even do it justice.
you have no idea how this hits me.

I also got teased by my nose. It's not jewish or anything its just so fucking big. Not in a nigger sense, just big. Like in the side profile its geniunely most of my face.

It hits you so hard to look at your own face for the first time in a while, I tried to do it with a barber, but i had to hold back tears on my own reflection as i left. you are stuck with it. Only literal engineering of your flesh through rhino will fix it.

you have no idea how this hits me.

I also got teased by my nose. It's not jewish or anything its just so fucking big. Not in a nigger sense, just big. Like in the side profile its geniunely most of my face.

It hits you so hard to look at your own face for the first time in a while, I tried to do it with a barber, but i had to hold back tears on my own reflection as i left. you are stuck with it. Only literal engineering of your flesh through rhino will fix it.
I have a huge nose that is tall and wide, but also incredibly bumpy and crooked, frankly my nose is a -1 or maybe even -2 to my face harmony overall, and nosejobs are risky as hell often needing revision and a bunch of other shit.