Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Creepypasta

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

SONGUN
Do you guys remember Creepypastas? They were very big when I was young and happy and some like Sonic.Exe scared me to death. What were your favorite Creepypastas?

Last edited:
None.

They were all shit.

I prefer and prefered conspiracy theories because, at the end of the day, there will be some that will be absolutely right and possibly a filtration by anon people that people do not believe.

I've seen a few, but never got into it much

What were your favorite Creepypastas?
Jeff The Killer (I was scared to death when I heard it first as a kid), Sonic.EXE (First Creepypasta I ever watched. Makes me nostalgic.), and Slenderman (Cult classic).

Jeff The Killer (I was scared to death when I heard it first as a kid), Sonic.EXE (First Creepypasta I ever watched. Makes me nostalgic.), and Slenderman (Cult classic).
I liked these aswell as a kid

As kid they were scary, but 99% of creepypastas are shit when i read them nowadays. One of the few good ones were 1999

I know a few, but didn't get interested in them