Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CreepyGuyApproachPill: Only applies to Ugly Guys. Fire rises in the FA camp.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
I dunno, this doesn't seem new on ForeverAlone. There was talk like this years ago when I was bangin' around over there.

Simping is GAY

If women do not treat you well, there is absolutely no reason to do anything positive for them (except for your mother, sisters, etc.)

#Cacophobia

#Ageism #Classism #Lookism

If this pill wasn't true, most men wouldn't say that females don't approach.

All of the above.

Last edited:
sounds like r/foreveralone stopped being cucked

They don't have to embrace the rage. But i did.

No they're still cucked.

You're not wrong.

It's a psy op all these "Red Herrings" when it's primarily looks that get you through the door.

Last edited:
FA is so close to the blackpill but they can't really fully swallow it. Just like redpillers, they can't handle the full truth.

I just can't get enough of this "creepy" meme. It's so watered down and coverall, just fucking epitome of foid hypocricy about men's looks and everything that foid brain produces.

everyone knows creepy = ugly

Simping is GAY

If women do not treat you well, there is absolutely no reason to do anything positive for them (except for your mother, sisters, etc.)
Treat you well in what way would you say?

Simping is GAY

based af

"Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/ForeverAlone." :lul::lul::lul:

"Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/ForeverAlone." :lul::lul::lul:

Just seen. Bastards. Someone probably told them of my thread ffs.

Next time I'll screen shot it.

For me, yes. I once approached a girl to pass something that she dropped. People were muttering around me and the girl thought I was stealing her stuffs from her. I was like "fuck it, if that is how I am being treated for being responsible, then fuck you all". I just threw the thing back at her and walk away.

If you dont have the looks, you will forever be viewed as a creep. Fuck society
Based ledditor

Simping is GAY

baste

reminder to uplift fellow 'cels and death to normies, roasties, and stacies/chads