Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Creepy = Ugly, Actually Creepy = Hot (If you're Chad)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Chads can literally be as creepy as they want if they have the looks. I've witnessed how Chads touched tits and asses of random girls and said obscene shit straight into their face in class. THAT Is creepy but foids love it. Serial killers are creepy but foids love it.

However, ugly looking guy simply looking in her direction = Ewww, creepy.

I can't put in words how much I hate foids. :feelskek:

Creepy = Ethnic

However, ugly looking guy simply looking in her direction = Ewww, creepy.
Looking in their direction? just the thought of ugly men existing is enough to send them over the top.

Haven't you seen these videos of ugly gymcels minding their own business just to be recorded and called creepy by some random toilet?

Creep=Autistic male/Non-Chad.

Haven't you seen these videos of ugly gymcels minding their own business just to be recorded and called creepy by some random toilet?
Fuck man. I bet some foid at my gym has thought something like that about me

Water=Wet
Screenshot 20211020 150525 Chrome

Fuck man. I bet some foid at my gym has thought something like that about me
You can almost be certain about that.

Foids don't come to the gym to exercise. Have you seen foid exercises? Absolutely laughable. They only come to compare guys and check out their local gym chads.

At least here in sandland we have gender-exclusive gyms so I can work out in peace

When I was a child, an asshole-classmate mistakenly said to a female classmate that i was in love with her, which was not even true.
She then came to me, insulted me, (You are so dumb, how can you be in love with me?), and then she ran away from me before i could tell her that i have absolutely no idea what she's talking about.
On the way home i had to take the same route as her because we were neighbors and when she saw me a few meters behind her, she started running away from me in horror, like i was going to rape her or something.

Last edited:
Looking in their direction? just the thought of ugly men existing is enough to send them over the top.

They only tolerate ugly men as a hard workers who works to death ( like in the concentration camps ).

They only tolerate ugly men as a hard workers who works to death ( like in the concentration camps ).
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hitler's legacy is kept alive through modern women.

Sounds comfy. I wish we had those for men here
It is tbh
The only time I wouldn't be in favor of gender exclusivity is when it comes to prisons

When I was a child, an asshole-classmate mistakenly said to a female classmate that i was in love with her, which was not even true.
She then came to me, insulted me, (You are so dumb, how can you be in love with me?), and then she ran away from me before i could tell her that i have absolutely no idea what she's talking about.
On the way home i had to take the same route as her because we were neighbors and when she saw me a few meters behind her, she started running away from me in horror, like i was going to rape her or something.
Was she hot?

Was she hot?
No not at all. This is what broke me the most, because she was a ugly piece of shit and had absolutely no right to act like that.

No not at all. This is what broke me the most, because she was a ugly piece of shit and had absolutely no right to act like that.
She was testing you retard. You could have ascended if you played along.