Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Creepy” is Woman Speak for “An Unattractive Man Who Shows Interest In Me”

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/creepy-is-woman-speak-for-an-unattractive-man-who-shows-interest-in-me/

still pretty dumb
"creepy" is subjective. one female might not think catcalling is creepy and respond to it. Others might not even like being talked to first.

usually, being aggressive and too forward is creepy.

cyborgglory said:
still pretty dumb
"creepy" is subjective. one female might not think catcalling is creepy and respond to it. Others might not even like being talked to first.

This.

Post 2 & 3 triggered my cuckdar.

True that. The same women you're talking about would have no problem when a Chad catcalls them.

cyborgglory said:
still pretty dumb

Being aggressive, too forward or even directly inappropiate is not creepy if you are good looking enough.

Creepines is a subjective attribute, BUT which is driven by looks which are objective.

That guy’s hilarious, I remember him talking about going after JBs and you look at the guy...always been unattractive.

cyborgglory said:
still pretty dumb

I can't believe how much bluepill garbage is on this forum now. Jesus Christ. What. The. Fuck.

anincelforlifelol said:
can't believe how much bluepill garbage is on this forum now. Jesus Christ. What. The. Fuck
Sometimes dudes on here are so blackpilled they think women are one uniform mass with hivemind thoughts and gears for organs
Just because they have life easier doesn't mean that they don't have boundaries and standards

Zyros said:
Creepines is a subjective attribute, BUT which is driven by looks which are objective.
Definitely. I think it definitely does scale with looks (and even fame, as Donald showed us)
But I think 99% of people in general would lower their boundaries for model-tier people

cyborgglory said:
Sometimes dudes on here are so blackpilled they think women are one uniform mass with hivemind thoughts and gears for organs 

because they are. Cuck.

creepy is a code word for ugly. i bet the women could sense the creepiness off that olympic trainer who got jailbaited.

cyborgglory said:
Just because they have life easier doesn't mean that they don't have boundaries and standards}

take the average woman that qualifies a weak ugly man as creepy because he talked to her. do you think she'd refer to a "chad" as creepy for just talking to her as well?

cyborgglory said:
But I think 99% of people in general would lower their boundaries for model-tier people

men normally dont need to lower their standards when it comes to women; if a woman is too forward with a man, the man will very likely welcome that approach. this is because to men the average woman is attractive. on the other hand, when it comes to women, they don't find the average man attractive so if they get approached they're much more likely to consider them as creepy.

you're being overly specific. women don't find the vast majority of men attractive. add to that the fact that they have probably been brought up thinking that they deserve a top 5% man (which means that an unattractive man approaching them is almost insulting), and you'll understand why so many of them are cunts towards people like us.