Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Creepy" is way more offensive and cruel than "nigger" or other racial slur

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"Nigger" and similar slurs generally mean: "I dislike your race and people, get away from me, get away from my race and people and keep to your own"

"Creepy" goes way beyond that. "Creepy" means "you're disgusting, I wish you died for even trying to fulfill your needs as a human being, for even considering that I would like to associate with you in any way, shape of form".

Just think about it. Let's say a white man who doesn't like blacks and thinks they're "niggers" runs a business. A black man, well-dressed, polite, respectful and humble comes to him and says: "Sir, can I let me CV with you? I really need a job, I'm going through harsh times and I vehemently refuse to resort to crime, I'd like to have an opportunity to work and provide for the necessities of my family and myself".

Unless the white guy is a complete psychopathic sadist, he will most probably think something like "well, I don't like niggers, but that one is a good person, must be an exception". Even if he didn't give the black guy a job because he's black, let's say, he would most probably wish the guy well and possibly even help him somehow.

Now let's say a sub4 old and balding man goes to a fairly attractive, single young woman and says: "I'm 35 and still a kissless virgin, I feel so lonely and miserable, I can't take it anymore. I have wanted to experience intimacy with women like you my whole life, I'd like to have an opportunity to at least experience it once before I die. It means so much to me".

Not only would said woman certainly reject him, but she would call him "creepy" for even daring to say something like that to her. She would very likely take pics and use them to shame him online and denounce him to the police for harassment, both of which would further ruin his already miserable life. Not only is she disgusted by him and hates him, she doesn't have an once of pity for him, she doesn't wish him well at all, she wants him and his whole genetics dead, she wants him far away from her and any people she cares and especially from all women ever, removed from society, removed from life.

Cucktears would surely argue that working and eating are more of a necessity than sex and relationships, which I fully concede has some truth to it (you die if you don't eat, you don't necessarily die from being an excluded virgin), but I have something to say about it. First off, it's very unlikely that someone would starve to dead in the West nowadays anyway. "Starving" in the current western paradigm means not "starving to death" but rather "having a subpar alimentation due to being poor and job/homeless". Plus, even in the countries where real starvation is a thing, one can notice that the suicide rates are not particularly high. Aspergers men have a higher rate of suicide than those people for example.

We are an extremely social species and reproduction is one of the stronger drives of any living being. The impossibility to experience relationships and sex with females has the potential to be much stronger suicidefuel than poverty and even lack of food.

Last edited:
Clueless white priveledge cell detected

she wants him and his whole genetics dead, she wants him far away from her and any people she cares and especially from all women ever, removed from society, removed from life
Not entirely correct. She doesn't want him to die, she still wants to benefit from whatever he's got to provide and needs him alive for this, it's just she doesn't want to encounter him nor know that so as not to be made self-aware. People can go to great lengths to keep their delusions, especially if those delusions are comfortable.

white priveledge
There is no such thing, not in USA or any western country, anyway.

Clueless white priveledge cell detected

If you believe in white privilege, go back to the most blue pilled corner of the "edgy skeptic" youtube community

Creepy = ugly in female language.

If you believe in white privilege, go back to the most blue pilled corner of the "edgy skeptic" youtube community
yeh all right honky

I can call you honky right? Howabout pecker-wood? Nah I'll just stick with whitey you're cool with whitey so keep it simple
Why are shitskins such eternal victims?
yeh all right honky

I can call you honky right? Howabout pecker-wood? Nah I'll just stick with whitey you're cool with whitey so keep it simple

yeh all right honky

yeh all right honky

Tfw. I am also not white, lol, keep being a racist while also complaining about the way you were born :what:

Tfw. I am also not white, lol, keep being a racist while also complaining about the way you were born :what:
Yes I see how you keep your own race hidden so as not to feel wrath when racial slurs are thrown your way

But yes it's fine to call ppl niggers, that's just fine

dipshit type of incel, too many here

I don't know about you. But I have no interest in reproducing with a Brazilian female. Imagine being stuck in Brazil forever with a foid, and if you move to another country together she will nag you to go back to the shitland. I would rather die of old age all alone than to create another life to live in this hell hole.

I think they're both equal forms of discriminating genetic shit.
Fine with me. I'd prefer relentless insults about my Dumb Polack heritage, though.

@Cuck-Damage, being offended by racial jokes is what makes one a dipshit.
"Heeey, mah nigga"? Hey yourself.
"White people can't jump"? Fistbump.
"Ching chong ding dong"? Nice one.
"You know that arabic Alice in the Wonderland is Fatima In the House"? Yeah, and I also know russians ride battle bears dressed in ushankas and armed with an AK47 and a balalaika.

Time to grow up, let childish sensibilities go and stop taking offense at nature. We are all different, and it's okay to make fun of it. What is not okay is to start hurting people over it.

Creepy is just a normoid euphemism for ugly, because people are scared of being called anything with 'ist' on the end. But everyone knows what they mean. Chad has never been called creepy. He could literally steal underwear, expose himself to children, have a huge collection of inflatable sex dolls, watch girls undressing through binoculars while hiding in a tree outside their room and society would find ways to justify it. If you're an ugly man, everything you say and do will be described as creepy. Good looking guy goes about asking people questions relating to sex for his YouTube channel - that's a bit of light hearted fun. Ugly guy tries the same - eww, get away you fucking creep!

Creepy is just a normoid euphemism for ugly, because people are scared of being called anything with 'ist' on the end. But everyone knows what they mean. Chad has never been called creepy. He could literally steal underwear, expose himself to children, have a huge collection of inflatable sex dolls, watch girls undressing through binoculars while hiding in a tree outside their room and society would find ways to justify it. If you're an ugly man, everything you say and do will be described as creepy. Good looking guy goes about asking people questions relating to sex for his YouTube channel - that's a bit of light hearted fun. Ugly guy tries the same - eww, get away you fucking creep!

in a nutshell

sub5: *breathes*

foids: "creep"

Hard cope. Try walking in the shoes of a nigger or browncel in a white-majority country for a few days. There is definitely an advantage to being white. Not just the skincolor, the benefit spans to many other areas in your life.

Creepy is much more personal and pretty much means that you are not worthy of reproducing with females.

@Cuck-Damage, being offended by racial jokes is what makes one a dipshit.
"Heeey, mah nigga"? Hey yourself.
"White people can't jump"? Fistbump.
"Ching chong ding dong"? Nice one.
"You know that arabic Alice in the Wonderland is Fatima In the House"? Yeah, and I also know russians ride battle bears dressed in ushankas and armed with an AK47 and a balalaika.

Time to grow up, let childish sensibilities go and stop taking offense at nature. We are all different, and it's okay to make fun of it. What is not okay is to start hurting people over it.
And I could say the exact same thing when a faggot like the OP is called 'creepy' and throws a shitfit

grow the fuck up

Hard cope. Try walking in the shoes of a nigger or browncel in a white-majority country for a few days. There is definitely an advantage to being white. Not just the skincolor, the benefit spans to many other areas in your life.
First, we cels are bottom feeders anywhere and everywhere.
Second, if you see something people around you don't, it most likely means you're seeing things rather than them being blind. If I'm wrong, I'd like to see some ruling or policy aimed for the benefit of white people or against non-whites. So far I can only see the reverse happening: non-white people getting preferential treatment, hiring quotas, etc. That hardly compares for anecdotal "evidence" of perceived negative treatment.

Not entirely correct. She doesn't want him to die, she still wants to benefit from whatever he's got to provide and needs him alive for this, it's just she doesn't want to encounter him nor know that so as not to be made self-aware.
While the fact that women still want men to work to keep their technological and infra-structural comforts functioning, I'd argue that women are not capable to tracing the relation between A) the hordes of low-status, low-attractiveness men who work hard to keep the most vital parts of the whole system going and B) the benefits and comforts they get form said work. Let alone in a thankful, appreciative way.

In women's heads, the "creep" approaching her and those men are not the same, even though they statistically tend to overlap.

I don't know about you. But I have no interest in reproducing with a Brazilian female. Imagine being stuck in Brazil forever with a foid, and if you move to another country together she will nag you to go back to the shitland. I would rather die of old age all alone than to create another life to live in this hell hole.
Same. There are other white people in my location (I would only ever reproduce within my race), but the economic/degeneracy factor is utterly disheartening.

Being called creepy just another word for ugly is worse than a racial slur with real history behind it? Fuck off with this nonsense. A lot of incels talk about how woman only want the douche bag and skip the nice guy, aka themselves when in reality they're not only ugly, they're shitty people to begin with, like this poster.

Being called creepy just another word for ugly is worse than a racial slur with real history behind it? Fuck off with this nonsense. A lot of incels talk about how woman only want the douche bag and skip the nice guy, aka themselves when in reality they're not only ugly, they're shitty people to begin with, like this poster.
OP = retard

Real disappointment to the community

200.gif

Yeah, just fuck this existence tbh tbh

What's the point? You want to ban this word or something? Yeah, "creepy" is nearly always used to insult/reject ugly man, but we must get over it. We are not cucks to deny freedom of speech.

What's the point? You want to ban this word or something? Yeah, "creepy" is nearly always used to insult/reject ugly man, but we must get over it. We are not cucks to deny freedom of speech.
No point in banning the word and I'll never call for wordbans, not a PC faggot. Just expressing how much more personal and cruel it is than racial slurs IMO, and the hypocrisy of it being allowed when racial slurs are considered something preposterous by liberals.

JFL. Compare the tinder results of tellem T to white guy with his height frame and looks level then report back that whites don't have an advantage/privilege at all
Before I get bashed I have not said every single white man in existence lives a life of privilege

Last edited:

No point in banning the word and I'll never call for wordbans, not a PC faggot. Just expressing how much more personal and cruel it is than racial slurs IMO, and the hypocrisy of it being allowed when racial slurs are considered something preposterous by liberals.
Liberals are entirely made of disgustingly shaped double standarts and hypocrisy, so, nothing surprising about them.

Cannot be said enough.
Very true.If a good looking guy goes in for a kiss females almost never reject them outright.
They let the guy kiss them and then (if even at all) tell him there just friends.
But if you're "creepy" you can be lucky if they are polite with you at all and don't just call it sexual assault.

My first post... this is by far the most autistic thing I will read this week, and I just said that yesterday. At best, creepy will push you to feel sad and unwanted. If you've ever been called a nigger in real life (I haven't, basing this off of online experiences) you'd know that it is engrained in your genetics to maul whoever spoke to you. This kind of shit is what incel tears feeds off of. Really? Did you really just say you'd rather have someone call you creepy (lol fucking larping bluepiller) than a fucking nigger? Go beat off and then come back.

Liberals are entirely made of disgustingly shaped double standarts and hypocrisy, so, nothing surprising about them.
It's really supid how they never seem to see their own hypocrisy.
Calling white people racist and bad is completely ok and can be as serious as they want.
But if a white person says nigger (even as a joke) they're called out on it immediately.

people call blacks niggers and its generally accepted that blacks will commit more violence in society. then they act all surprised when lonely virgins do the same when called creepy all the time

Niggers are rejected by other races while incels get rejected by their own race.

I don't care about being liked by Arabs, Blacks, Jews, Asians or any other group of people but my own.

Not sure if I understood your point fully, but I'd agree with something: at least Blacks had intraracial solidarity. Ugly men are alone (save for this forum)

User was warned for this post.
"generally accepted" yeah you wouldnt call your local blacks niggers to their face...
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...-black-crime-rates-take-another-hit-bjs-study

Manipulating statistics like a lying nigger that you are. 52.5% of all murderers in USA are black while blacks make up just 13% of population. Most of their victims are black because whites try their best to avoid living near blacks.
If whites were to not be "racist" the murders against them would skyrocket.

Amazing how the racepill is known on here but white privilege (which is literally just the racepill from the perspective of liberals) is a step too far?
I guess the color of the pill changes from red to blue depending on who is handing you the pill...
How mysterious...

Manipulating statistics like a lying nigger that you are. 52.5% of all murderers in USA are black while blacks make up just 13% of population. Most of their victims are black because whites try their best to avoid living near blacks.
If whites were to not be "racist" the murders against them would skyrocket.

show me proof: graph/website/ WHERE DID YOU GET THAT INFORMATION:lul:

Amazing how the racepill is known on here but white privilege (which is literally just the racepill from the perspective of liberals) is a step too far?
I guess the color of the pill changes from red to blue depending on who is handing you the pill...
How mysterious...

The idea that a white man is privileged because he can easily racemix with a gook whore is ridiculous.
White privilege pushed by liberals and ethnics is based on white men being dominant in their own countries.
Something which is not seen as a shock in nonwhite nations.

In the end Ethnics migrate to white countries, try to racemix with white women and then whine when their women get fucked by white men. They then whine about how white the country is and how too many white men are in power. All problems stated above are solvable by fucking off back to where they came from
show me proof: graph/website/ WHERE DID YOU GET THAT INFORMATION:lul:

When a nigger tries to act smug but the white man has FBI crime statistics.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter 4,379 - Black murderers , 3,799 -White murderers

5 times as many white people than blacks yet lower murder rates. Blacks are 5 times more likely to murder someone

The idea that a white man is privileged because he can easily racemix with a gook whore is ridiculous.

The fact that whites are inherently more sexually successful just by virtue of being white, regardless of how their appearance actually is, doesn't indicate white privilege?

Nothing else you said had anything to do with incels, fuck off back to /pol/.

The fact that whites are inherently more sexually successful just by virtue of being white, regardless of how their appearance actually is, doesn't indicate white privilege?

Nothing else you said had anything to do with incels, fuck off back to /pol/.

People like you act like some women do not fuck ugly blacks just because they are black.
And most white guys who racemix with Asian women have higher LMS than the average Asian in their country.
Most of you forget that Asian women are gold diggers who marry white foreigners for money.