Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Creepshots in the gym

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Have you ever taken creepshots in the gym? Talk about your experience in this thread.

I tried a few months ago but I was afraid to get caught so I never managed to succesfully do it. There was also an old man who works in the gym who was getting suspicious and kept staring at me. So I stopped.
I also watched a video of a guy getting caught and he using the same tactic I was using and looked so obvious. I need to find a new strategy.

@Grim_Reaper

I just stare at their ass if I feel like it. Women are more than happy to show off their thick bodies. No need to take pictures.

Have you ever taken creepshots in the gym?
no, i have seen some girls sometimes in the gym but i am too much of a coward to take pics, i would get my ass beaten by white knights
I also watched a video of a guy getting caught and he using the same tactic I was using and looked so obvious. I need to find a new strategy.
try to put the camera inside your gym bad and put the bag in such an angle that allow you to take a fast pic without getting caught

no, i have seen some girls sometimes in the gym but i am too much of a coward to take pics, i would get my ass beaten by white knights

try to put the camera inside your gym bad and put the bag in such an angle that allow you to take a fast pic without getting caught
Thats a good strategy, I thought about making a hole in the pocket of my shorts and putting the camera there but it probably wouldnt work.

Why do you take creepshots while you are seen by gym cameras

It's not worth the risk, if you get caught she will #MeToo you. Also I'm sure most of these bitches have their onlyfans leaked somewhere online so no need to

@Grim_Reaper
I got caught and the staff confronted me, but they let me go because I saved all the pictures and videos on a different file on my phone, so they couldn't find anything. I'm still allowed to be there, but I'm too afraid to go back.

It's not worth the risk, if you get caught she will #MeToo you. Also I'm sure most of these bitches have their onlyfans leaked somewhere online so no need to

creepshots me

Have you ever taken creepshots in the gym? Talk about your experience in this thread.
The only reason I see to do that is to creep them out and post the pictures on 4chan threads for weirdos to jack off to. That little bit of trolling doesn't seem worth the risk of getting caught.
I just stare at their ass if I feel like it. Women are more than happy to show off their thick bodies. No need to take pictures.
Who's that foid in your profile? I swear I recognize her.

we need camps for them

gym attire is repulsive, i could never

just film your workout and have people in the frame

and please send the video of the dude getting caught

I never tried but when I am on my phone people always try to check behind my back to see what Im doing because they always think Im trying to do creepshots