Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Creepshot] young innocent looking chick in the bus would bang

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
She was speaking Russian btw , kek
748F742B 83D1 4FEF 8BF4 FB364EA07CB7
EE705036 A7B6 4749 87BF 9BF2079D9168
AE6AAD7A 4DA5 4212 8250 783E5A4EF5D0

I hate being in public transportation and seeing tons of foids knowing that I couldn't get any of these.

I hate being in public transportation and seeing tons of foids knowing that I couldn't get any of these.
I hate sitting and suddenly theres a person infront of me and idk where to look and they get angry because im looking straight forward but its not my fault the seat is infront of me!

is that a latina or a real russian woman? looks latina to me tbh

Slav foids in the train are hot but i only see them if i travel further to the white areas of sydney

Her looksmatch is posting here.

I wonder if she was hitting on Chad's dick.

on her way home from chads house, looking very pleased with herself that she licked every little spec of shit off his ass

How do you take creepshots without getting caught? What's your technique?

How didnt she see. The camera is pointing at her face

Fellow .is poster thinking how he's going to fap when he gets home imagining her.

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpeg
    IMG_1071.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 95
I thought you were taking a break for a while. This one was pretty good :feelsokman:

How do you take creepshots without getting caught? What's your technique?
How didnt she see. The camera is pointing at her face
The camera was not directing at her face but her belly but it had a wider range so her face was covered.

I just held my phone that way for a while pretending to be reading. Since she didn’t react or call me out I turned on the camera and took the creepshot, kek. It’s simple.

What's with the creepshots on the forum lately, it's becoming candids.is

I want to ride a Japanese bus with her.,.

< innocent
No toilet ever

Post creepshots in the bunker

The camera was not directing at her face but her belly but it had a wider range so her face was covered.

I just held my phone that way for a while pretending to be reading. Since she didn’t react or call me out I turned on the camera and took the creepshot, kek. It’s simple.
Bookmarked

looks like a major whore, the vid would be titled nerd girl gets gangbanged by bullys or something

Good creepshot!

Innocent looking lol

Idk those pics look like she knows you:feelswhat:

nerdy looking

Looks chinky this is in east russia?

inceltears WILL touch this