Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Creepshot] robust tall foid who height mogs me

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Looks 6’1 ngl

897-C51-FD-A8-B6-4-AB1-AC90-D63-D0531-AFBE.jpg

Would bang hard ofc, kek

Not robust. She should be thicker.

looks a bit masculine but way way taller than me and more robust. don't think i can fuck that thing

looks a bit masculine but way way taller than me and more robust. don't think i can fuck that thing
yeah, she looks super weird and not that attractive (manly but not in a manly way!?)

but hoenstly, I would be happy to call her my GF

Skull-mogged.

looks like she's wearing some ugly ass mom jeans

She'll birth the next Emil Forsberg

She'll birth the next Emil Forsberg
Looked him up, he's 5'10, so no. Although who knows, Greta Thurnberg is a foidlet with shit genes all because her amazonian mother gave a manlet a chance. Thankfully they had a daughter otherwise we'd have another member.

Looked him up, he's 5'10, so no. Although who knows, Greta Thurnberg is a foidlet with shit genes all because her amazonian mother gave a manlet a chance. Thankfully they had a daughter otherwise we'd have another member.

I would've said Viktor Gyokeres or Viktor Lindelof but Forsberg because of the build and slight face resemblance and I never knew that about Greta i thought she was severely affected by fetal alcohol syndrome.

it might have a cock

Definitely would

She looks manly asf

:ahegao:

BFIC

Built for incel cock