Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Creepshot] Late Night Tokyo Train Edition

C

cameinonahorse

Self-banned
-

View: https://imgur.com/a/vxKp1tz

Unbelievable stuff here. I'm pretty the guy next to her was her boyfriend too and she still dressed like this. I'm not sure how long I can do this since it's hard to be discreet.

Of course the tallest and best looking guy is her bf.

Funny how literally every single one of them is using their smartphone kek

The Japanese's are all cuckold, the bombs fried the samurai out of them

Bunch of NPCs

Muh asian femininity muh glorious nipple traditionalism-ru

AWALT

Not from what I've seen.

I think that's an Asian American thing
I thought so. It seemed overblown probably because of sex tourists places like Pataya. Which is prostitution anyway. l had a theory that national minority foids are more into white guys than the one that live in their native country.

Very good job GrAY. Now you have to take it further by taking creepshots outside. If you do Sideview properly, they're your best bet in not getting caught.

Who wants creep shots late night Riyadh edition

Of course the tallest and best looking guy is her bf.

Bro the all look like utter shit. On a side note, i'd never let a bitch go out dressed like a literal whore, like on what level of soy you gotta be to let that happen.

Bro the all look like utter shit. On a side note, i'd never let a bitch go out dressed like a literal whore, like on what level of soy you gotta be to let that happen.
Imo they look decently good and not a single fat person in the scene. Same i wouldn't let my girl walk around like that.

Imo they look decently good and not a single fat person in the scene. Same i wouldn't let my girl walk around like that.

Yea at least they're not fat, it's japan after all. It's a dark place from what i keep on reading.

Actually it was gunpowder as shown by the battle of shiroyama

JapanHistory.jpg

Plot twist, all of them were posting on here.

true but they have stopped their country from being muttified pretty well so far

Yeah 98.5% of Japan is ethnically Japanese
they realized pretty well that having a high quality of life with culture mogs economy growing at the cost of muttification. Housing there also still within normal range because of their restrictions

they realized pretty well that having a high quality of life with culture mogs economy growing at the cost of muttification. Housing there also still within normal range because of their restrictions
Spot on :feelsthink:
The Japanese are high IQ :bigbrain:

true but they have stopped their country from being muttified pretty well so far
Yeah, but thats only part the problem, they are population is going to collapse in 50 years and they will literally be a nation of dying boomers, at the point it won't matter whether there migrants are their or not they are going to be wiped out unless feminism is destroyed and noodlewhores begin serving ricecels instead of white chad

Yeah, but thats only part the problem, they are population is going to collapse in 50 years and they will literally be a nation of dying boomers, at the point it matter whether migrants are their or not they are going to be wiped out unless feminism is destroyed and noodlewhores begin serving ricecels instead of white chad
AI and automation can reduce the impact of that a lot. Furthermore if they must import immigrants, they should import central Asians who still look good, and would fit in more easily. White cucks imported the worst immigrants, had the they imported more slavs over the other colors, they'd be doing good even now.

AI and automation can reduce the impact of that a lot. Furthermore if they must import immigrants, they should import central Asians who still look good, and would fit in more easily. White cucks imported the worst immigrants, had the they imported more slavs over the other colors, they'd be doing good even now.
I am not saying importing migrants, you wouldn't need migrants or robot if noodlewhores fucked ricecels and created their own rices to do labor instead of using migrants of robots (which don't pay taxes and only help corpos since they don't pay wages)

That asian girl in the middle Is hot