Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Creepshot I took last night

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So I decided to go to a bar last night and I took this creepshot.

DhKSqNS.jpg

Low inhib pos for going to clubs like these, proves you're far from incel, a true incel is at home Friday nights shit posting while mindlessly watching YouTube

Low inhib pos for going to clubs like these, proves you're far from incel, a true incel is at home Friday nights shit posting while mindlessly watching YouTube
I did that at the bar

This is actually crazy. Unless I go to a beach, I will never see a foid's bare ass.

They look middle aged. How old were they by your estimation?

They look middle aged. How old were they by your estimation?
The foid with the bare ass was in its 20s, it wore glasses and was going for a nerdy look

These are the same foids who'll be surprised if they get raped.

Was it wearing something tight and skin colored? Or was it seriously just wearing nothing for pants

Gross fucking bacteria in her pussy for sure

beware of the methheads.

This is actually crazy. Unless I go to a beach, I will never see a foid's bare ass.
Can't even go there, pajeet whores don't wear bikinis. I have never seen a girls bare ass in my entire life.

I would be happy after another creep will rape them

What were you doing at a bar alone?

That’s not a bar that’s a whorehouse

Did she forget to put on her pants after a client?

They look like hookers

I hate how whoreified females are today. It's so gross and unattractive.

fucking hell you could walk past and smell her asshole

NO MODESTY

Wanna rub my microdick on her butt till i cum 5 times(in GTA)

Whores gonna Whore .

Remember that this are the woman , that your supposed to try / Fight for :feelsclown: :feelskek: @ilieknothing

Foids nowadays have forgotten how to wear clothing

It’s crazy how society has progressed to the point where women can do this with no shame, yet they will still complain about being oppressed

holy freaking based

The coomer in me has a fried brain, so while her outfit gets me horny, I wouldn't want that as a gf ofc

this is the goddamn power foids have now, they can literally dress ass naked and no one call them out on it

Just trying to express myself teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: