Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL creeper maxxing

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Lol just counted 7 couples in the dining hall today. Funny thing is half of you fake cels and LTN's need to get the fuck out if you are young and try to bag a bitch. Dunno how long they will last but only saw one chad and low tier becky couple, rest were normies and LTN. One guy was my height 5'7 and he had a decent looking girl but all of them unlike me had good skin and a full head of hair. If you grow old and complain for virgin pussy you rotmaxxed on this forum unless you want to like my truecel ass then welcome :feelskek: . Fakecels.is

Anyway I should start tripping and pouring my drinks on these couples and ruin their day I'm kinda high inhib rn cuz i'm guilt maxxing from my coom sessions

LTNs can ascend, but they can also be tipped over to incel-tier depending on various different factors, considering the state of hypergamy and foid standards in the modern world, especially the exaggerated discrimination against all sub 5s; how are you certain some of those couples were not betabuxxed? :feelshehe:

As for the rest of your post, it's quite expected, really; anyone who believes normies can't ascend or have it extremely difficult when trying to ascend is either coping, or a normie themselves. :feelsugh:

JFL at the sub 8 theory; yeah, obviously HTNs and other normies can literally never get a foid and are doomed to trueceldom, just like us! :feelstastyman:

I'm always doubtful of those who propose this inane drivel; I simply suspect them as another larping MTN/HTN who can't be bothered to stop LARPing like actual subhumans, and have most likely failed/rejected prior experiences with foids... :feelsclown:

Though if foid's standards ever do skyrocket up to that level, itll be entertaining to see the male uprising towards the bluepill and hypergamous degeneracy, and the confirmation of what we've known all along as more and more accept it's over. :feelsjuice:

LTNs can ascend, but they can also be tipped over to incel-tier depending on various different factors, considering the state of hypergamy and foid standards in the modern world, especially the exaggerated discrimination against all sub 5s; how are you certain some of those couples were not betabuxxed? :feelshehe:

As for the rest of your post, it's quite expected, really; anyone who believes normies can't ascend or have it extremely difficult when trying to ascend is either coping, or a normie themselves. :feelsugh:
facts mang :cryfeels:

facts mangina :cryfeels:

Saying mang on the end of everything isn't an incel trait, just so you know.

That's just a very affected habit that one guy on here does.

People behind the scenes are already very suspicious of the way you use all the incel buzzwords in ways that don't quite ring true. Again, just so you know :feelsYall:

I'm a low iq cel who is picking up on bbc cope :feels: I hate myself

Are you in university
No, I just go to the local community college dining hall for cheap food like 4 times a week they have late night discounts for broke cels

People behind the scenes are already very suspicious of the way you use all the incel buzzwords in ways that don't quite ring true. Again, just so you know :feelsYall:
fuck this hurts I'm not even original :reeeeee:

Who is behind the scenes? :dafuckfeels: