Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill creationists cant be blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
I don't know about creationists, but anyone who believes in a just world has gotta be kidding themselves. If there is any kind of sentient creator, it's either actively malevolent or utterly uninterested in what's happening on earth. Absolutely no chance of their being a loving, interventionist god.

If there is any kind of sentient creator, it's either actively malevolent or utterly uninterested in what's happening on earth.
There were none. Universe always existed.

Creationism is a religious cope, but it is totally unrelated to the blackpilled truth about lookism and foid nature.

I don't know about creationists, but anyone who believes in a just world has gotta be kidding themselves. If there is any kind of sentient creator, it's either actively malevolent or utterly uninterested in what's happening on earth. Absolutely no chance of their being a loving, interventionist god.
Satan rules the world tbh

Everyone can be blackpilled

There were none. Universe always existed.

Lets push this back and say some "Creator" or many "Creators" always existed and created the Universe as we know it,
we still know very little about this Universe Model.

Blackpill is only possible because we killed God.

Only if they accept that God is a tyrant who enjoys watching his creations battle it out in what is effectively a social ‘hunger games.’

Lets push this back and say some "Creator" or many "Creators" always existed and created the Universe as we know it,
we still know very little about this Universe Model.
Well, if we take primordial singalirty as if there was no space, and big bang was an actual rapid expansion of space-time, then it's possible that some so-called "creator" initiated it, but i don't believe that. The reason is that it actually describes how our observable universe was created.

Unobservable universe is infinite and expands infinitely in all directions, and is (presumably) composed mostly of empty space, just as our observable one. I don't know (and nobody does tbh) why all matter in observable universe (mostly hydrogen atoms) was in a state of initial singularity, but a thing caused it to expand faster than light is something we call "dark energy" not actual space time, as it was always there.

If your god is composed of energy, albeit dark one, i doubt it ever cares about lonely truecels and their problems, as all what it cares about is to extend observable universe to fill in empty space.

Well, if we take primordial singalirty as if there was no space, and big bang was an actual rapid expansion of space-time, then it's possible that some so-called "creator" initiated it, but i don't believe that. The reason is that it actually describes how our observable universe was created.

Unobservable universe is infinite and expands infinitely in all directions, and is (presumably) composed mostly of empty space, just as our observable one. I don't know (and nobody does tbh) why all matter in observable universe (mostly hydrogen atoms) was in a state of initial singularity, but a thing caused it to expand faster than light is something we call "dark energy" not actual space time, as it was always there.

If your god is composed of energy, albeit dark one, i doubt it ever cares about lonely truecels and their problems, as all what it cares about is to extend observable universe to fill in empty space.

who to say there isn't more than 1 Universe, since no one was round when everything appeared? may be there are trillions of 'Creators" creating trillions of Universes.

who to say there isn't more than 1 Universe, since no one was round when everything appeared? may be there are trillions of 'Creators" creating trillions of Universes.
You are using common human logic to this question, if something exists, it must be created somewhere, some time ago. Human ape brain is really good at applying logic everywhere, even where it clearly cannot be applied. There was no creator to create the universe. It simply always existed. And will always be.

You are using common human logic to this question, if something exists, it must be created somewhere, some time ago. Human ape brain is really good at applying logic everywhere, even where it clearly cannot be applied. There was no creator to create the universe. It simply always existed. And will always be.

why does human have ape brain, do you really believe the evolution model when most "evolutionists" consider it practically impossible, do you actually know how that model is synthesize?

this particular scenario call for the Earth being full of methane and molecules was flying around , either this odd is to form the simplest system of the amoeba ( assumming it can survive on its own and then build on it to be a functioning amoeba) or the full amoeba.
but they come up with this.
But, based on the new analysis, the odds of that are "just astronomically enormous," he said. "The number's so big, it's kind of silly to say it"—1 in 10 to the 2,680th power, or 1 followed by 2,680 zeros.

The odd of a person being created straight from the ground by random chance is even more astronomical.
The statistical analysis showed that the independent origin of humans is "an absolutely horrible hypothesis," Theobald said, adding that the probability that humans were created separately from everything else is 1 in 10 to the 6,000th power.

It would be more believable to have a tornado hit a junkyard and new Fleet of Stealth Bombers appeared.

Last edited:
why does human have ape brain, do you really believe the evolution model when most "evolutionists" consider it practically impossible, do you actually know how that model is synthesize?
Ape or not, human brain still actively tries to use logic everywhere and you can't deny that. Logic (in human sense at least) obviously cannot be applied to questions concerning existence of universe.

Ape or not, human brain still actively tries to use logic everywhere and you can't deny that. Logic (in human sense at least) obviously cannot be applied to questions concerning existence of universe.

Right a person' brain and mind is finite, at one time it never existed, then it exist for a short while, then after that may be back to nothing again.
and you believe the Universe always existed, it have no beginning, and possibly no end, you are now teetering on the

Concept of the Uncreated, in which a created being such as you as I will never be able to fully grasp, especially with our limited and finite brain and body.

agreed. Degenerate Chads live amazing lives while we rot. They'll go to hell though? So will we according to the book of fairy tales.

Creationists are fucking retarded tbh.

if theres a god then i want to ask why he did this?