Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Creating women was God's great mistake

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Not even kidding. The female gender is just such a fucking joke that it completely baffles me that they exist in the first place. Like, what the hell was God thinking? "I have made man in my image. Now I shall create a variant called woman which is basically the same as man except worse in every way." JFL.

The world is such a ridiculous place that I'm starting to believe everyone's a simulation and I'm in some kind of fucking Truman show.

We should've reproduced by budding.

Women had their proper place and role, the problem is that men took God out of the equation (for the most part) and started worshipping women through humanistic and pagan practices.

As soon as God is taken out of the picture, the worshipping of women begins. Paganism is gigacucked.

Women had their proper place and role, the problem is that men took God out of the equation (for the most part) and started worshipping women through humanistic and pagan practices.

As soon as God is taken out of the picture, the worshipping of women begins. Paganism is gigacucked.
I agree of course. Still though, even if they were somehow kept in their place by a proper Christian (or other religious) foundation, fact remains that women are just such vapid creatures. Predictable social behaviour, nonsensical virtue signaling, hysteria, shit tests, and just this general physical and mental weakness.

Granted, in some sense I feel an attraction toward this weakness when properly kept into place, but still the mere fact that the world works this way is absolutely laughable.

I agree of course. Still though, even if they were somehow kept in their place by a proper Christian (or other religious) foundation, fact remains that women are just such vapid creatures. Predictable social behaviour, nonsensical virtue signaling, hysteria, shit tests, and just this general physical and mental weakness.
They're kinda like children. Imagine if culture considered children to be the perfect equals of adults, children were everywhere working, in positions of power, the state forbade parents from disciplining their children, etc. Imagine the mess. It's kinda the same with women nowadays.

The only difference is that children don't want to fuck violent criminals.

They're kinda like children. Imagine if culture considered children to be the perfect equals of adults, children were everywhere working, in positions of power, the state forbade parents from disciplining their children, etc. Imagine the mess. It's kinda the same with women nowadays.

The only difference is that children don't want to fuck violent criminals.
I 100% agree but just consider objectively at this fact of life and realise how stupid it is. Like, what's even the point of women when they're essentially just children in big bodies?

Inb4 "reproduction" --- would've been better if men could somehow reproduce by budding or some shit like that as @TheDarkEnigma said. (He was probably kidding but I think he's unironically right.)

Not even kidding. The female gender is just such a fucking joke that it completely baffles me that they exist in the first place. Like, what the hell was God thinking? "I have made man in my image. Now I shall create a variant called woman which is basically the same as man except worse in every way." JFL.

The world is such a ridiculous place that I'm starting to believe everyone's a simulation and I'm in some kind of fucking Truman show.
Maybe this is the (((matrix))):feelsdevil:

I 100% agree but just consider objectively at this fact of life and realise how stupid it is. Like, what's even the point of women when they're essentially just children in big bodies?

Inb4 "reproduction" --- would've been better if men could somehow reproduce by budding or some shit like that as @TheDarkEnigma said. (He was probably kidding but I think he's unironically right.)
I want to be a Kirby.
E2909D37 AD2A 401E 8316 C00B78377F96

Women were made not only for reproduction but also to help and comfort us, but with sin, they got corrupted like everything else.

This world is a mess in general, not only women (although I know they're particularly bad). Only Jesus can fix it.

women were created by the devil

Me too. I feel so emptied. Men and women are evil and I'm stuck in a shit loop
Me too

Last edited: