Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Created Tinder account with photos of myself taken 5 years ago

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
10% Bragging. If you’re going to make rule breaking posts or borderline rule breaking posts makevthem in Lounge or Sewers where they’re generally allowed.
Likes I got in 5 days: INB4 - CHAD BRAGGING
1)Traveling international foid (she swipes everybody right)
2)Landwhale foid (already has an army of simps, did not even message her)
3)Becky foid, no reply
4)Literally disabled foid in a wheelchair :lul:
5)Foid promoting her instagram
6)Highly autisctic art-loving 33y.o. roastie
It`s over, esctortmaxxing is the only way for me

another day at chads.is

3)Becky foid, no reply
I receive only fake accounts selling bitcoins :forcedsmile:

another day at chads.is
no, and from what I heard over the years - even getting foid to a date does not mean anything, you can still be a truecel, only ascension can disproof truecelism

3)Becky foid, no reply
Got a match months ago with a girl just like the number 1. She literally swipped everybody right thus having thousands of matches.

I hate that place so much. I got ghosted by literally every girl I matched with, or they would not even reply and unmatch shortly after, holy shit.
I swipped right maybe on 5 thousand foids and nothing ever came out of it. And was only receiving likes from faggots and mega obese cumdumpster negresses that were in the negative scale of points.

What a fucking disgrace, I will never be coming back.
There are alternatives to Tinder. Facebook has its own dating app and there are many apps out there, try them all. I will not try though. I gave up and have no fucking chance being the person I am. I am just fucked for life and I see no reason to even try anyfuckingthing.

no, and from what I heard over the years - even getting foid to a date does not mean anything, you can still be a truecel, only ascension can disproof truecelism
Even tall guys with good face that get footjobs and pussy rubbing on his dick and he still can be truecel

Got a match months ago with a girl just like the number 1. She literally swipped everybody right thus having thousands of matches.

I hate that place so much. I got ghosted by literally every girl I matched with, or they would not even reply and unmatch shortly after, holy shit.
I swipped right maybe on 5 thousand foids and nothing ever came out of it. And was only receiving likes from faggots and mega obese cumdumpster negresses that were in the negative scale of points.

What a fucking disgrace, I will never be coming back.
There are alternatives to Tinder. Facebook has its own dating app and there are many apps out there, try them all. I will not try though. I gave up and have no fucking chance being the person I am. I am just fucked for life and I see no reason to even try anyfuckingthing.
brutal

She had her instagram in the bio, not gonna lie, she was very beautiful and slim. I followed her with the account I use to participate in giveaways and she removed me as follower and made her profile private.
What a fucking joke. Imagine how humiliated I felt.
I don't dare to ever try anything with a girl again, it just does NOT FUCKING WORK EVER.

You guys get matches? :fuk:

Highly autisctic art-loving 33y.o. roastie
@-BrettyBoy- thoughts?

Glad I never ever bothered with online dating.

@-BrettyBoy- thoughts?
Women live on easy mode, regardless of wether they have a disability or not.
3)Becky foid, no reply
Women live on easy mode, regardless of wether they have a disability or not.

normie/mentalcel.is

I would fuck the disabled bitch if she was cute.

At least you get something. I got zero right swipes after a week on Tinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back