Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Created a Stacy tinder to scope out local Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Complete suicide fuel. About 5% of men are 8 PSL GigaChads. Hell, I wouldn't want to talk to me either if I were a foid.

I recommend everyone do this. It's impossible to internalize the blackpill without first doing this.

You're a flaming homoseckshul.

When you look at your competition you realize how exactly it's possible you get literally ZERO matches.
Why match on my ugly mug if you're one swipe away from possibly matching with a 10/10 GigaChad?
But that at the same time proves us right about looks theory, of course.

And these type of men foids compare you with whenever you ask them out

High IQ, I’ve suggested guys do this whenever they ask me about Tinder. They don’t realise just how badly they get mogged by certain men.

When you look at your competition you realize how exactly it's possible you get literally ZERO matches.
Why match on my ugly mug if you're one swipe away from possibly matching with a 10/10 GigaChad?
But that at the same time proves us right about looks theory, of course.
This. It's very discouraging to say the least. I have already accepted my place as a sub 3 male. This world is a cruel place for actual ugly men.

>Pretending to be a woman
:soy::soy::soy:

I’d be infuriated

This. It's very discouraging to say the least. I have already accepted my place as a sub 3 male. This world is a cruel place for actual ugly men.

A cruel place for sub8 men. JFL if you think a 5/10 Normie has it better than you do in 2019.

A cruel place for sub8 men. JFL if you think a 5/10 Normie has it better than you do in 2019.
Fuck off, if you're a 5/10 normie you don't belong here. You're better off at looksmax.

Fuck off, if you're a 5/10 normie you don't belong here. You're better off at looksmax.

I'm a truecel, and I've done many experiments. 5/10 normies have it just as bad as 3/10 incels on dating websites. (Both get 0 matches).

In 2019 you have to be an 8/10 Chad, no shorter than 6'4", to get a girlfriend.

I'm a truecel, and I've done many experiments. 5/10 normies have it just as bad as 3/10 incels on dating websites. (Both get 0 matches).

In 2019 you have to be an 8/10 Chad, no shorter than 6'4", to get a girlfriend.
That's online. In real life, they will be successful. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many normie couples.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back