Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Created a female OkCupid this morning

I

Incelligence

Greycel
So just wanting to see what happened after getting NO success myself I made a female OkCupid before I left for class and game back to this. JFL

Sry didn't attach.

Attachments

• Screenshot (143).png
    Screenshot (143).png
    1.4 KB · Views: 78
very devious

but it can be amazingly cathartic to "even" the playing field

Is that 2220 likes?
Fake AF not even a Hollywood star would get that many.

Femoids can't lose.

Its true. Ive seen the profile from a female aquaintance who is below average and she had over one thousand fucking likes on okcupid.

It is fucking OVER.

In all the time I've been lurking I didn't realize that the cope ran so strong with you...
I guess in my day for one afternoon you could expect dozens likes for a female not really thousands.

I guess in my day for one afternoon you could expect dozens likes for a female not really thousands.
Well these are the days of hypergamy and degeneracy my man.

You know I had to come back to show you that women have it sooooo hard with this updated number. JFL to men trying to online date.
Screenshot 146

Its true. Ive seen the profile from a female aquaintance who is below average and she had over one thousand fucking likes on okcupid.

It is fucking OVER.

Guys that even use these sites at all are just femoid-enabling cucks. Without thirsty dudes there would be no messages/likes. And without those, no landwhales thinking they deserve Chad. We need to spread the word and starve the beast.

Picture of the girl or gtfo.