Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Create Your Own WAIFU

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
I've found this cool site called art breeder, and created a waifu according to my taste which I find super attractive.
This is for the charactercreationcels. I can't share the picture of my waifu due to privacy reasons (username, and I can't bother to create a new account), you can however if you like can share or not, I just want to inform you of this tool you can use to create a waifu like using a character creator.

If you post a link of something you've created, your username is visible, so be careful if you don't want your alias to be exposed.

You can have a waifu you've created as your imaginary GF or later in years as a waifubot.

Last edited:
interesting, gonna try it out later

I created this jfl.
10b026dde14f33fbd7632271

Last edited:
Looks cool, I'll try it and probably fap

Just download custom maid 3d 2

Just create your own 2d cartoon bro,

But will it be a virgin waifu of culture?

Btw, black desert online has a really nice character creation system. It is really detailed. i created this
edit: i cant find it rn.
Close to impossible to make a western character in that in most classes.
But will it be a virgin waifu of culture?
Of course, it will have the hymen intact and will be cultured according to your needs. Well at least it's the case with waifubot, but on this website you'll be able to create faces.

Artbreeder

Not my creation but you can iterate from it, and if you scroll down, you can see the iterations people made from it.

Last edited:
Btw, black desert online has a really nice character creation system. It is really detailed. i created this
edit: i cant find it rn.
I'm too low iq form MMOs though