Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Creampied hole keeps cum for 5 months causing horrendous smell

"I was sleeping with a guy who had some… let’s say… questionable… hygiene. I don’t think he knew how to wash his bits properly, and when we had sex the cheese smell would honestly fill the room. It was pretty horrible, and we didn’t have sex often anyway. We’d usually use the pullout method but the last time we slept together, I let him finish inside me and since then, my hoo-ha has smelt like his penis!

Fishy, cheesy… sometimes really acidic and honestly… like death/decay. It’s honestly frightening"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just be Chad, hygiene isn't relevant

"I was sleeping with a guy who had some… let’s say… questionable… hygiene. I don’t think he knew how to wash his bits properly, and when we had sex the cheese smell would honestly fill the room. It was pretty horrible, and we didn’t have sex often anyway. We’d usually use the pullout method but the last time we slept together, I let him finish inside me and since then, my hoo-ha has smelt like his penis!

Fishy, cheesy… sometimes really acidic and honestly… like death/decay. It’s honestly frightening"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just be Chad, hygiene isn't relevant
It's so funny when holes say we should showermaxxshowermaxx1

Foid doesn't know how to wash her Hoo ha I guess.

This reads like a fucking 13 year old wrote it.

:foidSoy: I’m vegan and eat very clean
:foidSoy: when we had sex the cheese smell would honestly fill the room
:foidSoy: I let him finish inside me
:foidSoy: since then, my hoo-ha has smelt like his penis

But I don't understand.
Don't foids require you to shower first? Oh i understand, this is about chad.

Seriously foids are by far the most disgusting creatures to ever walk the earth,

Chad with dick cheese will still get more sex than an incel with good hygiene :feelshaha:
I wonder what bluepillers have to answer to counter this :waitwhat:

Chad with dick cheese will still get more sex than an incel with good hygiene :feelshaha:
I wonder what bluepillers have to answer to counter this :waitwhat:
IT won't touch this

Wash your penis doesn't apply to Chad, she got a real fermented cheese factory hoo-ha ha ha now.