Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crazy weight trainer thinks I'm Mark Felix

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Today in my weight training class me and some "friends" as I like to call them were finishing up our test for some app called "Volt" (basically its an app that gives you workouts and weights based off of the numbers your instructor puts in for you). Anyways It was my turn to test for the squat so my "friends" put me on 155 pounds and I pumped that shit 5 times and was done with it and told them to just get the teacher so I can show him I can do this damned squat. A few minutes later he comes to our station and I test, this absolute foolhardy clown tried to make me rep the damn weight more than I could. I believe I pumped it about 9 or 10 times before I said "ok ok we're done" and put down and he knocks off points from my test which he did last time from a bench pressing test we did a while ago because you can't rep it more than 8 or 5 times I think but the problem is that he makes you do extra and the guy will even hype you up a bit and shit and its so fucking dumb. Now I wouldn't have given a shit had he not been knocking off my points on the test to the point where I had an A and now I have a C and now he will probably give me a fucking F or some shit.

But he kept on over estimating me and saying "you should be squatting at least 230! You're just listening to the voice in your head that says it hurts!" he said something similar on the bench pressing test. I just hate guys like that who have that kind of "PLUS ULTRAAA!" mentality like bro my body is legit cramping up when I fall down and break something we'll be seeing what you're saying then, But honestly I'm not going to lie what he said kind of like made me think I'm underestimating myself and have been for the entire time of my life or at least the majority of it. Next time I'm in that class I'm actually gonna see if i can bench 230 and if a foid actually gives a shit for research purposes in a way.

Side note: I had deja vu while typing this thread because I had a dream about me typing it years back :feelstastyman:

Anyways, The reason I'm going to do that is because me and my friends thought we were the strongest in the class until some kid squatted 345 pounds and all the foids were crowded among him in awe probably thinking about him having their babies because he's so damned strong and would probably make some genetic freaks. I wanna see if I can get a reaction like that which is a longshot because when a subhuman gymmaxxes he is usually seen as a manlet or some kind of dreamer in this society. But this kid who benched 345 pounds was like somewhere between LTN and MTN but hell I'm not gonna lie that could just be me putting him off his pedestal as a cope for my looks and he might have been between MTN and HTN instead which I'm nowhere near. This is just to gauge my looks honestly as if I get a good reaction from the foids I think it would give me a confidence boost as well as maybe make me think im LTN but then again perhaps even if a subhuman lifted a shit ton of weight people would still be impressed no mater what gender they were so that's why its a shot in the dark that will hit an unknown target and will just give unanswered variables which are useless. But it would still be fun to go plus ultraa!

Anyways I have been blessed with homework tonight :cryfeels:

Based ogrecel. At least you can fuck normies out with your stengtht

But he kept on over estimating me and saying "you should be squatting at least 230!
nigga 230 on squat is light shit I can do that for reps