Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Crazy video

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

These climbing videos are insane

These climbing videos are insane

That’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t risk myself for no valid reason. Only dangerous activity I wanna engage in is 100+ mph speed runs in my muscle car once I get it fixed

Cope like any other cope, chasing sense of accomplishment and dopamine boost by not achieving anything, wasting time.

Cope like any other cope, chasing sense of accomplishment and dopamine boost by not achieving anything, wasting time.

Exploring abandoned places and something like this (in video game) is an awesome cope as an incel. The best place I got in was a huge office complex with electricity on, waiting to be demolished. Roamed hallways alone, found a sauna which I used and abandoned Saab cars in parking floor.

How come i never hear about these people falling to their death? I would imagine it to happen atleast a few times even though they might be professionals