Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crazy to see people claiming to be black pilled, but aren't willing to let go.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
There's nothing for you to hold on and almost no one wants you, or accepts you for what you are. You're your own man. Your own team and no one elses.

Letting go of things, somehow lets you grow, mold, develop, progress, and evolve, in ways of you've never thought of.

Define "letting go"? I have nothing to let go of. I live with my parents and work a dead end job. I've let go years ago. I can't self-improve away low test and an permanently disfigured underdeveloped child body. I'm saving money now to buy lots of drugs to kill myself.

Im in the process of letting go I just need to find a cope that works. Im not even a guy who wanted the hedonistic Chad life. Im a traditionalist who legit just wanted a chance at a non dysfunctional family of my own in a country that isent Sodom and Gommorah 2.0.

Feels bad man.

I let it go a long time ago.

The cold never bothered me anyway.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Ryo_Hazuki If I was a girl I'd let you fuck me

theson said:
Define "letting go"? I have nothing to let go of. I live with my parents and work a dead end job. I've let go years ago. I can't self-improve away low test and an permanently disfigured underdeveloped child body. I'm saving money now to buy lots of drugs to kill myself.
Some people are still stuck in their old belief system and views.

This thread is intended to fish out people that are still clinging onto something, not for you.

But however, there's all of the more reasons to live for, its just understanding that most things are a cope, and you have to find that cope to keep living on. Even if you miss out on the big things say, love, there's still more little reasons to live for than big things to still for.

It's over.I wish I never existed.

iiiTeMpeR said:

If you were a girl you wouldn't be on this site for more than 10 minutes without getting banned.

If you saw Ryo, the incel he is, on the street you would swiftly grab your purse and tense up because you suspect him of ill intentions, and he just gives off a bad vibe (the bad vibe is just him being unconventionally attractive)

idkwattodowithlife said:
and you have to find that cope to keep living on. Even if you miss out on the big things say, love, there's still more little reasons to live for than big things to still for.
Like animu and mango.

/pol/cel said:
Im in the process of letting go I just need to find a cope that works. Im not even a guy who wanted the hedonistic Chad life. Im a traditionalist who legit just wanted a chance at a non dysfunctional family of my own in a country that isent Sodom and Gommorah 2.0.
Feels bad man.
If you find your solace in traditionalism and Nationalism then that's totally fine, the good news for people like yourself is that its going to come back someday, but it won't come around this generation, I believe most things in nature to be cyclical, and this analogous to the so call "circle of life" from Lion King.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You always know whats up. Compared to many other 30 years old, they're still boasting, and talking about their good ol' high school days.

Also Nice Frozen reference lol.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Me too, but I'd already be a degenerate slut by then.

Kointo said:
If you saw Ryo, the incel he is, on the street you would swiftly grab your purse and tense up because you suspect him of ill intentions, and he just gives off a bad vibe (the bad vibe is just him being unconventionally attractive)

Women have done exactly that. Women have also done things like walk on the other side of the street to avoid me.

I have a low trust face that makes women fear for their safety. Not all ugly males are like this. Some ugly males look benign, like Michael Cera. If Michael Cera were a regular joe he would obviously be a truecel KHV, but his face wouldn't trigger a woman's "fight or flight" instinct like mine does. He'd just be invisible to women.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Women have done exactly that.  Women have also done things like walk on the other side of the street to avoid me.

I have a low trust face that makes women fear for their safety.  Not all ugly males are like this.  Some ugly males look benign, like Michael Cera.  If Michael Cera were a regular joe he would obviously be a truecel KHV, but his face wouldn't trigger a woman's "fight or flight" instinct like mine does.  He'd just be invisible to women.

intimidatingcel-----unasumingcel-----wouldn'thurtaflycel

I'm somewhere in the middle of intimidatingcel and unasumingcel, so I can relate on some level. People often say I look like the stereotypical pedophile.

Kointo said:
intimidatingcel-----unasumingcel-----wouldn'thurtaflycel

I'm somewhere in the middle of intimidatingcel and unasumingcel, so I can relate on some level. People often say I look like the stereotypical pedophile.

I legit think one of the reasons we like stblackops2cel is the fact that he looks like a wouldn'thurtaflycel.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I legit think one of the reasons we like stblackops2cel is the fact that he looks like a wouldn'thurtaflycel.

You may be right. Saints have to be pure in every way.

idkwattodowithlife said:
There's nothing for you to hold on and almost no one wants you, or accepts you for what you are. You're your own man. Your own team and no one elses.

Letting go of things, somehow lets you grow, mold, develop, progress, and evolve, in ways of you've never thought of.

And become a cuck like you?

Bushladen008 said:

Why'd you get rid of incelman in your fakecel list?

Kointo said:
Why'd you get rid of incelman in your fakecel list?

Because he asked, and I'm not sure he's gambler even though he probably is but since I don't have definitive proof, I decide to remove him for the time being. But I got my eyes on him, and a few others members.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/YtYzy7qWTMI[/video]

Don't be discouraged by the fact that the guy who posted this killed himself.

... or the fact that the top comment, Derived Energy, also killed himself.     :nervous:

Let go of life itself that is the ultimate blackpill.

Bushladen008 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
You really can't think you? Are you really that dense?

You keep yapping about fakecels and attentionwhores, but yet you posted a pic of yourself *facepalm*

universallyabhorred said:
Let go of life itself that is the ultimate blackpill.
Yes my friend, you know it very well.

Giving up hope is a crucial tenet of the Black Pill.

One you stop hoping, you stop caring; then you stop worrying.

BlackPill47 said:
Giving up hope is a crucial tenet of the Black Pill.
One you stop hoping, you stop caring; then you stop worrying.
That's the precedence we have to take before LDARing and coping to pass by time.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's the precedence we have to take before LDARing and coping to pass by time.

But it doesn't necessarily have to mean that one has to cope with being a submissive cuck that embraces all forms of female degeneracy by not condemning it. For a lot of us hate ist the most effective cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back