Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crazy to me that people are out here having sex for free

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
100percent free sex. I’m having a hard time imagining it. But it’s the life of a large percent of the population. Why can’t I have this

lol , who cares , save your life essence for something better

Heterosex is never for free, young padawan. The price may not be cash, but something else.

Its really not a large percent 60% of men are sexless

different reality, inkwell.
different reality

Its really not a large percent 60% of men are sexless
My god that os brutal imagine having sex and saying 2 urself wow im 1 of the lucky ones while the foid u just fd could have a different guy every hour of every day

lol , who cares , save your life essence for something better
Bruhh What GIF

My god that os brutal imagine having sex and saying 2 urself wow im 1 of the lucky ones while the foid u just fd could have a different guy every hour of every day
Yep it is what it is

Same here man, I think about this sometimes and it’s wild.

Not to mention having companionship for free, intimacy (cuddling, sweet talk) and support in difficult times or just for day to day challenges, to tackle them as a team. Other people live in a whole other world.

Sex for me is like sth that doesn't exist in real life, only on the internet.

I still can't imagine that every foid I knew during my uni days had kissed, showed their naked bodies to someone else, sucked dick, had sex in plenty of positions, etc.

And now I wrote this, it feels suifuel af.

Sex for me is like sth that doesn't exist in real life, only on the internet.

I still can't imagine that every foid I knew during my uni days had kissed, showed their naked bodies to someone else, sucked dick, had sex in plenty of positions, etc.

And now I wrote this, it feels suifuel af.
It feels borderline fictional, something in the same camp as zombies or magic, something that only makes sense when you're looking at a screen, jfl

It feels borderline fictional, something in the same camp as zombies or magic, something that only makes sense when you're looking at a screen, jfl
Fr, yet it's something as basic for normies as breathing