Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Crazy how girls pretend to like you until you show interest in them

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
There was this foid who would always text me constantly for months on end, but every time I asked this bitch to hang out she would always make excuses saying "I have to do something that day" or "idk what we'd do"

literally don't understand what someone gets from pretending to like you and then not delivering on it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fuck you bitch

fakecel problems.

tbh, brutal, foids liked you as a friend teehee.

they will keep you to take advantage of you. foids are manipulative cunts.

Girls never even talk to me in the first place

fakecel?? Not really. There's a bunch of women out there that will lead you on only to friendzone you later on

Probably sees you as a “brother” :feelsohh: or thinks you’d make a good gay best friend like all women desire :feelshaha::feelshaha:

fakecel problems.
How's that, einstein? Women may see you as a friend, but never as a sexual partner because you're not "hot". Blackpill right there.

How's that, einstein? Women may see you as a friend, but never as a sexual partner because you're not "hot". Blackpill right there.
truecels don't have women constantly texting them for months on end.

He’s not a true uglycel, if he was, the foid would have blocked him the moment he showed his face. :feelsseriously:

He’s not a true uglycel, if he was, the foid would have blocked him the moment he showed his face. :feelsseriously:

Now you people are moving the goalposts. The original claim was that he is a fakecel. I refuted that. He might not be a 0/10 4 foot truest of truecels with a missing eyeball, but he isn't a fakecel either.

Now you people are moving the goalposts. The original claim was that he is a fakecel. I refuted that. He might not be a 0/10 4 foot truest of truecels with a missing eyeball, but he isn't a fakecel either.
He is a failed normie, he is clearly going to ascend sooner or later with luck.

I'm probably old af compared to you (34). And in that time I've realized that women respond to one thing - aggression. Yes, looks theory is 100% true. But the second biggest thing is aggression. Literally corner her and put your hands on her. You have to risk #metoo but any guy who has had plenty of sex will tell you it works.
Nah, this just makes you sound like you're lying about ever having sex. Most of them whores would probably act offended if you even laid a hand on her in non-sexual fashion

There was this foid who would always text me constantly for months on end, but every time I asked this bitch to hang out she would always make excuses saying "I have to do something that day" or "idk what we'd do"

literally don't understand what someone gets from pretending to like you and then not delivering on it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fuck you bitch
33930.jpg

You should do her like your avi in Roblox :smonk::feelsdevil:

I'm probably old af compared to you (34). And in that time I've realized that women respond to one thing - aggression. Yes, looks theory is 100% true. But the second biggest thing is aggression. Literally corner her and put your hands on her. You have to risk #metoo but any guy who has had plenty of sex will tell you it works.
Retards deny this shit

That's not so much 'show interest' as overtly pursuing her for romance.

When you're showing interest but are too high-inhib to do anything about it, the foids love it, since then they can string you along for favors without ruining their SMV

I think that's partly what makes Chad so alluring for women, he gets attention from multiple women and he doesn't commit or overtly show interest in one girl. If he did give a lot of attention to a woman she would probably start to dislike him.

They "like" you like that to try and make use of you, like getting you to buy them shit but once you show any real interest they will do a 180 and reject you:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We are just money tools to them...

indeed

They "like" you like that to try and make use of you, like getting you to buy them shit but once you show any real interest they will do a 180 and reject you:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We are just money tools to them...
yes, the trojan horse that is a woman is absolutely brutal. At first I was like, "holy shit a foid is talking to me" and then of course it doesn't go anywhere

oh cool bro I guess I'm a fakecel now, doesn't change the fact that I get the same amount of pussy as you

at least u have girls text u

I wish foids texted me:feelsree::feelsree:

I get 0 IOI's, ever.

She was probably gonna use you as some sort of errand boy.

Never talked to any toilet coz I ugly. If you are ugly and talk to them it is like a punishment for them.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Looks like a classic bipolar disorder to me.

The guys who are saying fakecel problem are total morons .:feelsseriously:

I bet it’s guy who never tried to actively try to fuck women.

How is it fakecel if it leads to the exact same place as truecel ? FUCKIN NOWHERE!!!

It’s like to men in the same state of starvation , but one of them complain that the other is near a kitchen and that he can at least smell the odor.
Fuckin moronic if he can’t eat

I even think it’s worst because you’re near something you can’t have

I tried dating once and it was an awful experience whether just fuck a prostitute

Cognitive foid dissonance, also they seek attention from normies while Chad is busy slaying other foids

Good enough to be kept as a backup plan, not enough to date you.