Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crap my body is so week

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
No idea what’s happening. First I get minor carpal in left hand, then my thumb feels super weak and hurts when I move it. Then I get really sick and end up vomiting all over the floor at my residence last night and vomiting four more times. I also have diarrhea as well as my whole body is just super weak. Have not eaten in 2 days and have just been drinking water and I have no appetite.

Think you have a virus. Go to a doc.

Visit a doctor

Think you have a virus. Go to a doc.
Hmm can I just hold out and will it go away, I don’t even know if I can because my family doctor is in another city

Hmm can I just hold out and will it go away, I don’t even know if I can because my family doctor is in another city
You don't know what it is so you don't know if you can do that. Just try to get to the next best credible doctor that you can find

No idea what’s happening. First I get minor carpal in left hand, then my thumb feels super weak and hurts when I move it. Then I get really sick and end up vomiting all over the floor at my residence last night and vomiting four more times. I also have diarrhea as well as my whole body is just super weak. Have not eaten in 2 days and have just been drinking water and I have no appetite.
Go to the doctor, IMMEDIATELY.

It has been going on for some time and it seems to get worse. In these cases a doc can halt the disease before you get seriously rekt. Forget about everything go to the doc immediately, boyo

Sounds like a gastroenteritis, go see a doctpr now.

Someone who spends more time infront of a computer than me being more healthy is an easy way to piss me off, idk why but me having a really stressful life is surely a part of it... hopefully I don't have ALS

Anyway you should 99% spend less time on your computer

thanks guys going to try to go to my unis health clinic

Well tried going to uni walk in clinic and when I got there it was packed and was told that to come back tomorrow apparently most people there are for STD checks lmao

Well tried going to uni walk in clinic and when I got there it was packed and was told that to come back tomorrow apparently most people there are for STD checks lmao
"I'm sorry, I know it must be hard to vomit and shit out all your bowels for days. But Stacy's crotch is itching. And Becky's ass hurts. Come back tomorrow tehe"

Wow even hospitals are cucked and don't accept people that need urgent help. Try it tomorrow and I hope they accept you next time

Call a cab and go to emergency room.

If you decide to be a dumbass and try to "ride it out" the important thing is getting lots of fluids.

Call a cab and go to emergency room.

If you decide to be a dumbass and try to "ride it out" the important thing is getting lots of fluids.
Definitely don’t have money for a cab decided to just go tomorrow have to go early to actually get a spot. Have been drinking sports drinks and water in the mean time.

Here's an idea, eat something, preferably not mcdonalds.

Could be an agressive manifestation of diabetes, do you/did you drink a lot of sugary drinks?
If so then this could explain it.

Could be an agressive manifestation of diabetes, do you/did you drink a lot of sugary drinks?
If so then this could explain it.
Don’t drink sugar drinks. I eat McDonald’s once a week and buy the value meals. It’s provably because I barely get any nutrients I scrape by 1500 or less calories a day. Most are carbs too like rice probably need to load up and veggies.

Don’t drink sugar drinks. I eat McDonald’s once a week and buy the value meals. It’s provably because I barely get any nutrients I scrape by 1500 or less calories a day. Most are carbs too like rice probably need to load up and veggies.
Sounds like you need more lipids and fat in your diet, you have symptoms of starvation, eat fresh red meat and cheeses or some other fatty food, don't over-ear them unless you want to be a little fatso.
Good luck on your journey to acquire food so as to not starve.

Sounds like you need more lipids and fat in your diet, you have symptoms of starvation, eat fresh red meat and cheeses or some other fatty food, don't over-ear them unless you want to be a little fatso.
Good luck on your journey to acquire food so as to not starve.
Thanks, guess I’ll try some Greek salad. Can’t even cook food at residence and the cafeteria is always fried stuff.