Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel craigslists - always foids who no show

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Sold and bought on craigslist / local buy&sell and its ALWAYS the foids who no show

Last year was supposed to meet a foid at bank which was 20 minutes away to pickup a gaming steering wheel and pedals. I get there and sit inside bank for 20 minutes and call the foid and she says she's sorry she sold it someone else....no message or warning or anything. I didn't reply back with venom or anything just went home and :feelsree: at idea of her.

Yesterday foid was supposed to pickup hard drive, got numerous messages asking how manyi had to sell and 5 minutes after she's supposed to already be here says she has car issues sorry...no interest to get later date.

Today was supposed to sell two xbox 360 controllers to foid named Chelsea, told me to hold the controllers from message last week. I gave my house address to pickup today and 2 minutes before she's supposed to be here says her boyfriend went to work and can't drive her now...:feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke:

Its normal in city i live in, picked up few items at houses.

My experiences its been white guys who been most paranoid and asked me to meet at cafe or something to trade.

My experiences its been white guys who been most paranoid and asked me to meet at cafe or something to trade.
It's normal for females to be hypergamous whores, that don't make it right though.

LOL white guys are sooo pussified now. I had to meet one at a crowded mall food court and he was looking around panicking and then ran off without buying. Adrenalin of his life. fuckin soy boy

But that is the selling world of flakes and BSers.

When u drove to the bank, did she say she was going

Sold a bike helmet, had to meet guy at shopping mall busy front entrance while he tried it out and it was just annoying.

Then Cafe never been to had to awkwardly look around and then wait for person.

When u drove to the bank, did she say she was going

Yep messages back and forth said to meet there after her work, traffic was awful and finally got there, waited and no show. Maybe she saw how ugly I was and bailed, had that thought go through my head to.

Its better then just getting ghosted or blocked. Lol

Once i had a stupid white foid invite me inside to fix her laptop while her parents slept. Said i had a friend outside and she let him in too......