Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

crackhead = low lms low pedigree thugmaxx

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
you can only thugmaxx if youre NT

you can only thugmaxx if youre NT
I hate crackheads tbh Bro, lived in the kitchen of a crackden for a few months last year. Nasty ass skinny skank women and blokes that would carve you a new asshole for 50p. So fucking glad I'm outta that shithole and that addict way of life.

I hate crackheads tbh Bro, lived in the kitchen of a crackden for a few months last year. Nasty ass skinny skank women and blokes that would carve you a new asshole for 50p. So fucking glad I'm outta that shithole and that addict way of life.
jfl. sounds like london? where is that

jfl. sounds like london? where is that
South West Bro, drugs have spread like wildfire even in sleepy corners like this now. County Liner Somalians have turned most young guys (mainly Incels) into crackheads and alot of foids of all ages into crackwhores. I was just a Homelesscel Alcoholiccel, though I mixed in those circles. Grim tbh Bro.

South West Bro, drugs have spread like wildfire even in sleepy corners like this now. County Liner Somalians have turned most young guys (mainly Incels) into crackheads and alot of foids of all ages into crackwhores. I was just a Homelesscel Alcoholiccel, though I mixed in those circles. Grim tbh Bro.
Brutal bro tbh. hope your situation gets better

Brutal bro tbh. hope your situation gets better
Oh I'm doing better now Bro, thanks anyway. Had a turning point on 5th December last year when I nearly died from kidney failure, had 2 and a half weeks in hospital plus 3 months in rehab, then the council sorted me out with a place to live so happier days.