Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Crackdown on pro-ER content

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I've been seeing lots of people getting their threads and mine ones deleted, and people who posted pro-ER content had their posts deleted and banned.

Just a heads up apparently the moderators are coming after Pro ER Content so be careful and stay safe out there. :feelsbaton:

PS: By pro-ER I meant the action of supporting 'going ER' and posts glorifying it and not about the ER person himself.

Last edited:

Why the fuck? I don't like ER either since he was fakecel and fucked everything up and was honestly kind of retarded. But he was fairly blackpilled. He's an important figure in incel discourse.
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear for the main post, but I meant the crackdown is on supporting "going ER" and glorifying the action, not ER himself.

incels.is

CUCKED.COM

incels.is

CUCKED.COM
Yeah the site was less strict, I guess as incels make it to the mainstream there has to be compromises and cough FBI :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

> be @DeformAspergerCel
> start "white aryan resistance" club on incels.me
> worship a dead hapa who contributed to "evil whites are all incels" meme
memes

ER is the supreme gentleman, irrespective of how much hate surrounds him at this present moment
incels.is

CUCKED.COM

memes

ER is the supreme gentleman, irrespective of how much hate surrounds him at this present moment

ER was the very definition of a rich fakecel.

he wrote a fucking manifesto about how he only wanted stacy.

if he had been on here he would have gotten banned.

(((Censorship)))

In spite of his flaws, and there were many, one still has to recognize the sacrifice he made for the greater good of the incel movement

I've been seeing lots of people getting their threads and mine ones deleted, and people who posted pro-ER content had their posts deleted and banned.

Just a heads up apparently the moderators are coming after Pro ER Content so be careful and stay safe out there. :feelsbaton:

PS: By pro-ER I meant the action of supporting 'going ER' and posts glorifying it and not about the ER person himself.
you have to be tricky, just post the person to remind of our task

ER definitely had it better than lots of incels, in terms of looks and money.

The thing is that he brought the incels to mainstream with his supreme gentleman meme and written a entertaining manifesto (yup, I read the whole thing).

what are you talking about? the "no illegal discussion" rule was there since forever.

The thing is that he brought the incels to mainstream with his supreme gentleman meme and written a entertaining manifesto (yup, I read the whole thing).
tbh I think the only reason Elliot Rodger is appreciated is because of his manifesto. He was a pretty good writer.

It's not ER content, you can still post about Elliot Rodger, it's literally only if you tell people to "go ER" for legal reasons.
Yeah thats what I meant.

It's not ER content, you can still post about Elliot Rodger, it's literally only if you tell people to "go ER" for legal reasons.
"muh cucked legal reason"

COPE

There's far worse shit on 8ch & Voat.

don't encourage people to do something you don't have the balls to do yourself

"muh cucked legal reason"

COPE

There's far worse shit on 8ch & Voat.
Honestly I can understand the moderation concern for 'go ER' posts as incels are being more and more relevant and they dont want to lose the site by the provider or sued.

8chan still deletes that stuff when its found, same with Voat.

It's also bad for keeping hosts for the site, since if they see that shit on here there's a good chance they can pull the site, it's what happened to .me
They only delete it once someone reports the content through official channels

They don't censor such content in advance. That's what I mean.
don't encourage people to do something you don't have the balls to do yourself
COPE

There are just far better ways at getting back at society. Going ER offers a very low ROI tbh.

the mods should reconsidER their options

There are just far better ways at getting back at society. Going ER offers a very low ROI tbh.

yeah

but some guys have nothing to live for, so why not be infamous.

society makes heroes out of serial killers, that are basically cultural icons, they get movies and TV shows made about them, they have psychology papers and books written about them. I don't know why society acts shocked when it basically encourages people to go ER for fame

I don't agree. Going ER for the average person offers a relatively high ROI.

Imagine being Nikolas Cruz, who shot up 17 people at his school and his face was shown to the entire world's news channels for weeks. While you may not be lifelong famous, how many people have the chance to have his face shown to a local TV being the main subject, let alone being shown to the entire world?

I don't agree. Going ER for the average person offers a relatively high ROI.

Imagine being Nikolas Cruz, who shot up 17 people at his school and his face was shown to the entire world's news channels for weeks. While you may not be lifelong famous, how many people have the chance to have his face shown to a local TV being the main subject, let alone being shown to the entire world?

In terms of real-world damage to foids, I'd say this guy tops the list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

We still have the Chosen one.

Anyway all talks of sui and ER have no place here. Only fakecels and mentalcels talk about those two.

I didn't know it :feelsokman: thanks

Yeah I've been reading his manifesto
Tbh, he was a mentalcel. He had decent looks, money, a life with plenty of social activity, etc. I just think something in his head was kind of fucked up

I may make a new website when politicallycorectcels.is gets too gentrified.

Its because its illegal. So they don't want to get kicked

Thanks for the warning brothER, from now on I will only make posts about my favourite watch brand.
Kgjgkll

you just have to use codified messages brothER