Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crack vs Meth?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Can any drugcels explain to me what are the differences?
I know Meth lasts longer but if Meth is a thing, what is the point of Crack?
Is the Crack high better than Meth high?

I wouldn’t recommend either tbh..

Try acid

I'm pretty sure meth releases more dopamine than any other drug so you might aswell go for the top.

idk if the crack high is better or not but i don't care about it because it seems expensive and short lived (since it is cocaine)

ive been eyeing meth (smoking ROA more specifically) because it seems pretty cheap in USA and because of dopamine, fapping, etc.

idk if the crack high is better or not but i don't care about it because it seems expensive and short lived (since it is cocaine)

ive been eyeing meth (smoking ROA more specifically) because it seems pretty cheap in USA and because of dopamine, fapping, etc.
When I was writing this topic, I was mostly thinking of you.
Forgot your username but I will remember it from now on :p

Are you addicted?

as far as frequency of usage goes for drugs, no. although i do get psychological cravings
i heard some guys are using meds to not to vet addicted
Stay safe tbh, addiction is really ba. d

meth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crack

Meth high lasts a long time, crack lasts like 10 minutes at best. That is the most obvious difference.

The meth high is more psychosis inducing, due to longevity. Crack will burn you out faster with prolonged use. Otherwise it is quite similar, stimulants be stimulating.

Crack is probably what you want to peddle in order to have customers coming back to you quickly.

Last edited: